Hello, my fellow spirits.

Hello! You thought that I was going to gone, forever. False. I'm back with, woah. New name and new design!? YEAH. Awesomeness! Anyway, You think "What,When,Where,Why and How?" Slow down! I'm going to answer, everything.   


What in the world is going on?
Well, I change my blog name and my design. It's not a big deal, okay well maybe. Yeah, it's this pretty big.

When?
This whole week.

Where?
First, I made a "test blog" and did everything on there and put it live here. It's almost done, here.

Why?
It's took me sometime to plan out my future blog, plan. I made the decision to change my blog name and design. I wanted to change my blog name because it's didn't, didn't reflect off me. I felt like it was a tag that said "Hi! I am June! I'm curious and is a pisces!" Really. The blog was off track. I brainstorm of names that I really liked and fit me. I pick Peppermint Cat. I love peppermint, the word and my cat. Who is now, my helper, friend, pet and cat. His name is, Brownie. (the picture above is him, if wondering) The design? It's was old and well, needed a upgrade.

How?    
It's all in the keyword, children.

Something about posting is going to change too.
I'm not going to post everyday and not pressure myself to write a post. It's all going to back to "blogging for me." It's like a plate of food. Let's say,
+not my to call+

The chicken/meat is my blog. The writing of it.
The bread/grain is the design
The broccoli is you and the comments 
The strawberries is etc.

The chicken is the main part, then bread, then you, then well, other things. You are, still a big part in my blog, just not so big. Does that click something in your brain? 

Write you laterrr.

Virtual fist bump,
June
Share:

30 comments :

  1. Oh thank goodness you're back. Virtual fist bump. I love the new blog design and I'm so excited to see your new posts. I love how you compared your blog to chicken. Chicken is my favorite food and I'm a tad obsessed with it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like the new design just has much has me! *virtual fist bump* Ha! Same here!

      Delete
  2. Cool im glad you're posting again and I love the new design.

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I absolutely LOVE your new blog design and name! It's perfection ♥
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. It's beautiful, and I'm so glad you're back. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Glad you're back at it :)
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your new blog design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new design and blog name! Changes in blog names can be difficult, but I love it! Peppermint Cat sounds refreshing. I can't wait to see what you have in store with this new chapter in blogging!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, I love this. I just stumbled upon your blog. :-)

    wordspassingyouby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay then! Welcome! I hope you stay for some time, my helper says "meow, meow purr"

      Delete
  9. Aw, it's so sweet that you have a helper cat.
    Emily :) www.mylifeasapreteendork.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHH June I love it so so much! We basically changed our designs and names at the same time. Hey, great minds think alike! I'm so so glad you're back!!!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH Noor, I love this comment. Everything is perfect in it.

      Delete
  11. I love the new design, and the new name! And if you're happy with it, that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your car is so beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat? He says, "purrs, purrs, nibble" (He said, thank you)

      Delete
  13. Hi June, your cat is adorable. Your blog design looks pretty organised as well. Peppermint Cat also sounds lovely. Have a great week ahead. :)

    Dian
    The Happy Candle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, many thanks! I followed your blog, Dian. (It's pretty amazing)

      Delete
  14. I love the name! It's so cute and perfect for your blog! The design is already looking awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We. Are. Broccoli? AWESOME!!!!!:)
    I know, I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes