Interview with Ray

I ask Ray if she wanted to do something together and the answer was yes! I truly love her blog, it's was an amazing time working with her. Please, welcome Ray.

Here are my questions for you:



1. Can you tell me about yourself?
My name is Ray..well actually my name is Radiance, but everyone calls me Ray. I'm 85 years away from being the big 100 (that's just a fancy way of saying that I'm 15 years old). I'm way more energetic on the internet which is sorta lame... oh yeah, and I'm home schooled too.
2. What do you do when you aren't blogging?
Oh you know, mostly scrolling through instagram, watching non-stop YouTube videos, sleeping. The usual. Occasionally I play soccer and draw a little bit.
3. Favorite thing to blog about?
My daily struggles #TheStruggleIsReal.
4. Favorite bloggers?
5. Who got you in to blogging? 
My Mother. She had a blog and I loved reading it, then I begged her for my own blog, she kept saying no, I was persistent and she finally (after years and years) said yes.
6. Are you obsessed about something?
Hmm...well I don't think so.
7. PC or MAC?
I have a PC but I sure wouldn't mind having a Mac.
8. what's your favorite word? 
Maybe glitter or sparkle. I don't really know, haha. Those words make me think of pretty things so I like them.
9. Do you care about page-views?
Hmm. Not really. It's fun to see how many people are checking out my blog, but it's not really important to me. I like comments!
10. Favorite movie?
I don't have a favorite movie. I watch movies, think about the movie intensely for the rest of the day, then never think about it again.

Thank you so much for interviewing me! <3

Awh, your welcome! Check out her blog here

*Virtual Fist Bump*

June 
Share:

10 comments :

  1. Fun interview! Sparkles and glitter are very pretty words. Now I want some glitter...

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool interview! Currently stalking her blog...

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant interview! I ♥ A Life Full Of Radiance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely answers! I adore her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a great interview! I love learning more about other bloggers ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes