Science Class


Every month me and my brothers go to a science class for... you got it! Homeschoolers! Our first class in Jaurnay went... well let's say that I'm never going to blow up a balloon with a chicken stick. *shiver*
Anyway, this month's the topic was electricity. I was super scared and nervous. I didn't want to go but I did. 
* Me in the car *


I got my name tag and sat at a table. I watched other kids sit down but not next to me. 

I'm not like 


That's it.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then the teacher said that I can pick a table to sit at if I wanted too. 



I sat down with a table with four girls. I started out with...

Kidding. I sat down with a smile. The teacher said "Today we are going to make a light bulb light up!" 


"But just one. You and your group are going to do it by-yourself" "Yes! no steps".


I worked with two girls who (I think) sister's and started the science party!


Kidding. We didn't talk so much just moved our stuff and tried.  Giggles started and we started to speak. We couldn't light the light bulb. But, I had so much fun!  We were laughing so hard and then we started to test things that could light the Christmas light and we try the fire alarm and got in trouble but hey.


and that's it! 

I hope that I see the two girls again! I think I made some besties... :)
  

*Virtual Fist Bump*
June

(note: The gifs above are not mine, none.)
(note: check out my party!)
Share:

16 comments :

  1. Okay before I say anything related to the actual post: these gifs, are life. It seems like you had fun and made some cool friends! You're lucky. In our dumb, weird school, electricity is not part of the curriculum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it sounds like you had fun! And I love the gifs ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to do stuff like that for science too! But most of the time, our experiment ends up being blown up. And homeschool group sounds cool; sounds like you had tons of fun! :D

    xoxo Morming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Sounds like fun! It's is and I did.

      Delete
  4. I really like science. A lot of people don't seem to believe me when I say that I'm not the biggest fan of science practicals but practicals never seem to go down well with me. I tend to enjoy just sitting down and absorbing the knowledge given to me at school. I'm loving the GIFs by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha- good post! You know how to make a story interesting (and you know how to tell it well too)!! BTW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gifs!!!

    -Amelie (ameliebarham.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you expressed your inner emotions in a classic quiet homeschool class by explosive GIFS. Such an accurate portrayal! My inner homeschooler applauds you : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Love your little speech there. Thank you! Thank you! *bow's down*

      Delete
  7. Those GIFS were so. funny. :D
    I hate it when people ct like I'm invisibe..I tend to be more shy with new people.
    ~Emily
    afallingstar123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehehehehehe brilliant A+ use of gifs!!!!!!!! I'm grinning just thinking about it.

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! It's took time for find the perfect ones.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes