interview with lily rose

hello everyone!



I'm back with a lovely interview! Lily Rose! Lily is a super sweet blogger and blogs over at One Moment. She is a pretty new blogger but, an amazing one! :) Let's get to it!



-Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Hello! My name is Lily, I am 15 and live in Australia. I am a germaphobe, over-dramatic blogger who dreams to make a difference in the world. 

-What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Drama. I am completely obsessed with theater and I love it so much! Majority of my time is spent at rehearsals or working on pieces by myself. 

-What are 5 things you cannot live without?
Family, friends, drama, books & films. 

-Do you have a favorite book?
Ugh! That's like choosing a favorite child! I have so many but at the moment it would have to be 'Humans of New York' which is an amazing photography book that has pictures of all the weird and wonderful humans of New York. The images are amazing and the stories of these people will really put your life into perspective. 

-What would you like to be when you are older?
I struggle so much with this question! I want to go to University and study something to do with journalism or marketing but I also want to continue with my passion of being on stage! 

-Why did you start a blog?
I have always loved writing and when I discovered blogs and bloggers I was fascinated by the concept. I write my blog to inspire others to take one moment to appreciate the beauty of life. 

-Do you have any tips for bloggers starting out?
Well I have only had my blog for 3 months now but I can say that social media can be very powerful in promoting your blog but there is no point in promoting if you haven't worked hard on your content. Also try collaborating with other bloggers to create new content and expand your audience! 

-Who are a few of your favorite bloggers?
There are so many blogs that I read and love but a few favorites that come to mind are...
-Chessie from Freshlypickked 
-Eve from Eve of Womenhood

-Emily from Emily Éclat 

------------------------------------

Wonderful! Check out her blog here and have a wonderful week everyone!

xx
june
Share:

14 comments :

  1. What a lovely interview! I totally need to check out Lily Rose's blog ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice interview! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post June! It was so great to work with you! Lily xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna go check out her blog pronto because she and I have a lot in common!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lily Rose sounds like such an awesome girl, and slightly like me in loving drama, books, dreams of going into journalism or marketing, and wants to make a difference in the world!

    Great post, ;) !

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool interview. Checking out her blog right now!

    x Blanche
    http://TheAlbatrossPhotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow she sounds so cool so gonna check out her blog im a new blogger too i could probs learn a lot from her

    laiba
    http://2cool4skool2002.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes