life journal

hello everyone!

I'm back from my blogging break and feeling much better! Yay! I have some ideas for my feed here and today, I'm starting a new series. It's called "life journal". It's about my life (duh). It's like a "lately" post but more in details. Let's get to it!



- In this last week, I was trying out tumblr and seeing if I should move my blog over there. I don't think so, my friends. *laughs* I love the whole idea of tumblr like reblog-ing posts. But, I just was not ready for the big move and change. I just know that I would miss blogger and blogging long posts about everything. So, don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. ;)

- I told you guys about my family's new dog and my brother's birthday. Check.

- I'm going to be volunteering for some local things this summer.  By things I mean: WORKING AT A RADIO STATION, LIKE WHAT?! My mom is going to send the radio station an email sometime. I also have to talk to my local librarian and see if I could do something there too. I have a whole list of things, people. ;)

anddd I think that's everything! This entry was a bit short but more life journal's will be coming soon! Write you gals (and guys) later!

xx
june
Share:

11 comments :

  1. Radio station, awesome!!!!!

    This sounds like a GREAT new feature!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! Volunteering sounds awesome, I'm planning to volunteer at my local animal shelter soon ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Volunteering IS awesome. ;) That sounds amazing! Good luck!

      xx
      june

      Delete
  3. That's awesome you'll be working at a radio station! I'm going to be doing some things over the summer (I would have sent a DM to you via Instagram about what I'm doing over the summer, and I have to be a bit secretive about it, but I totally forgot that yours didn't work... are you going to make a new one?)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I may. ;) That's great!

      (To be honest, I have no clue. I'll ask my parents about it. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that sounds great! And radio station.....ohmygawd that's amazing! :) have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, you could have a Tumblr and a Blogger blog, without having to cancel out your Blogger blog at all. :)

    And nice! I want to do volunteering too, but I'm more interested in salary-paying jobs because I need moneyyyy hahaha

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true. I'll have to ask about that. ;)

      Thanks! "salary-paying jobs" is something that I want too, hahaha.

      Delete
  6. This sounds great...I'm looking forward to more life journal posts June. x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes