life journal 2.

hello everybody!



Life journal time! I'm starting to enjoy these, it's super nice to write all the positive stuff in a week. I tried a video for the week but it was a FAIL. I suck at videos with the making, lighting, editing etc. *coughs*Anyway, let's roll! :)



+ I filled out paperwork for volunteering this summer at my local library! When I ask the head librarian she said she was going to ask me about it! AHHHHHHHHHHH. ME? AH-MAZING! *jazz hands* I feel super duper happy about the whole thing.

+ MY BFFL IS COMING TO SEE ME. I CAN'T. MY FEELINGS. I HAVEN'T SEE HER FOR FOUR YEARS? *does a super duper dance* *runs around the house, screaming with smiles* *takes time to breathe* *repeat* Okay. I did a post about here and beware, super bad grammar and wording things. I, I ,I I'm going to cry with joy. *sobs*

+ I'm trying to find new TV shows. I watch Once Upon A Time and Behind the Mask, anyone know those shows? *awkward laugh* Please, share your favorite TV shows! ;)

+ I talked to a girl at the homeschooling science class this week! She's ten, while I'm thirteen but whatever. Super sweet and is shy, like me (kind-of) and she lives in my town! Awesomeness! I don't think we have much it common but I'll teach her who Frodo is and Fall Out Boy. ;)

+ I found chibird's tumblr! SHE IS AWESOME.

That's all! Thank you for reading and your kind words. ;)

xx
june
Share:

12 comments :

  1. It's so cool that you're volunteering at the library!

    Congrats about your bestie, I can tell you're very excited!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing!

      Thank youuuu, haha I am!

      Delete
  2. What a great post! It's great that you get to volunteer at your library, I'm going to a session on Sunday so that I can volunteer at my local pet shelter. I also started watching Once Upon a Time, and it's really good so far ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's great Amy! I tried to volunteer at my local animal shelter but I was too young. :( I hope you get to volunteer there! Awesome! l LOVE OUAT. ^-^

      Delete
  3. AAaaaahhh, OUAT is literally my life right now :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't chibird amazing (gosh darn auto correct; it kept misspelling it)? I'm so happy that you get to see your bestie! My friends and I are planning a reunion after having not seen each other in over a year but the ice cream parlor and the fast food stretch that we will be eating at should beware: we are going to be loud folk.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She makes my day. (I know how you feel about auto correct, it's super annoying sometimes.) Thank you! That's great Morning! Hahaha. I feel super duper happy for you! :)

      Delete
  5. That's all so wonderful and awesome and YESSS.

    I'm so glad your best friend is coming. I know the feeling exactly. ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should check and see if I can volunteer at my library. It sounds like fun. :)

    My sister adores Once Upon A Time - but my personal fave for TV shows is Criminal Minds. :P

    Your joyfulness is so contagious. I'm simply love love loving it. <3

    xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Go for it! :)

      I never heard of Criminal Minds, I'll have to check that out.

      Aw, thank you. :) That's makes me smile. \0-0/

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes