common teenage girl tag

hi everybody!

-the Starbucks cup is not mine-
My blogger bestie, Olivia did this tag at her blog and I was tagged. Thank youuuu Olivia, I really wanted to do this tag because... I'm not a common teenage girl and I'm breaking the rules.

*awkward silence*



1. Favorite Starbucks drink? 
I tried a caramel frappuccino once and it was horrible, dreadful, awful and I just ate the whipping cream and the caramel. I go for the strawberry smoothie. :) 
Newsflash: I tried some iced tea and it's was ah-mazing.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
What day? Sometimes I stay in my pj's all-day or if I want to go outside or if we are going somewhere, it takes about 15 minutes.  

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? 
In a week, about two.

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I...have...no...instagram.
*sobs* *gets over it in two minutes* 

5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud? 
OMG no.

6: Do ever wear the same clothing item more than once? 
Duh. Newflash, *waves hands in air* no one cares.

7. How many tweets do you have? 
I...have...no...twitter.

8. Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr
Pinterest! Spotify! Goodreads!

9. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Hmm. Breathing, oh and living my life.

10. Who are your favorite Youtubers? 
Oh gosh. Here we go...
Superwoman
Bethany Mota
danisnotonfire
Marcus Johns
^top favorite's^

11. How often do you do your nails? 
Um, does never count?

12. Are you a shopaholic? 
No...

13. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? 
I never watched it and I never want to watch it.

14. Do you own a lot of clothes? 
Shirts? Yes. Pants? No. 
I guess so? What kind of question is this?

15. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? 
No...
What...?

16. Do you wear make up every day? 
"I wear make up never day"
^Olivia's Quote^ XD

17. What are your average grades in school?
In my family, we don't have grades. 
#homeschooled 

18. How do you usually style your hair?
I just brush my hair. That's it.

 19. Do you always look presentable? 
DUH GIRLFRIEND. No? I guess so?
What is this?

----------------------------------------

What happen to this generation? 

Thanks for tagging me Olivia! Check out her blog here and have a great day! 

xx 
june
Share:

18 comments :

  1. Ha, guess we have lots in common then!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a lovely post! This sounds like a fun tag, I love all of your answers ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG WE ARE LITERALLY KINDRED SPIRITS OKAY. Like pjs club and homeschool club and danisnotonfire club and mean-girls-free-zone club like yessssss. Also feeling so loved cuz you mentioned me so much and used my quote! *grins like a nerd* I smiled through this whole post, loved it so much! Aww, thank you, thank you girl! ♥

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I THOUGHT THE SAME THING. I WANT TO JOIN THE ALL CLUBSSSS, OLIVIA. XD
      *give hug* You are welcome. (it's like the perfect quote)

      Delete
  4. We have heaps in common. :D also Mean Girls is surprisingly good and funny (I don't watch chick flicks but Mean Girls was the exception), just make sure not to watch the horrible sequel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! Hmm, maybe I'll give it a try. Thanks jo!

      Delete
  5. It's seriously annoying when people use LOL or OMG-- or even YAASSS and eyebrows on fleek! I take photos of the food I eat, and I'm not sure what's up with it. It's normal... :P

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. I'm a tween and I'm already saying yeah yeah and another yeah to to most of these question. (which means nothing)

    http://www.snowflakesparkles.com/2015/04/can-you-be-riddle-master.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this June, it was hilarious XD Do you mind if I try it out on the blog later?

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was quite elegant and humorous, m'dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Fist bump* Why did you leave Insta? I miss you there!
    Great answers, you made me laugh. :)
    xx Bryleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *coughs* you can read about here: http://www.the-impossible.com/2015/04/rant.html
      *bows* Thank you. :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes