life journal 3.

hi everybody!


Sorry for being nonactive here at the old blog. The weekend has been amazing and what I mean by amazing...


+ MY BFFL CAME! OH MY GOSH. We had a blast. (!!!) We had a sleepover and now, I really really want to see her again. We watched so many movies and found some show called
The Adventures of Puss in Boots on Netflix and oh my gosh. There's a pig who said "Hi! I'm Toby and I eat roast beef!" Oh. My. God. *laughs* The  whole show is pretty weird and funny. Anyway, it was super duper awesome to see her.

+ I joined Twitter! Give me a follow! :)

+ I told my librarian about my blog and she said that she would check it out. Ummm, awesome?!? She is super nice and is my favorite librarian ever. Hey, about library stuff. I'm "joining" the Teen Club something something? I forgot what it's called but it's going to be AMAZING and on top of that I'll be volunteering at the library. It's going to be a great summer. :)

+  I'm training my "new" dog, Trixie. Things are going well.

That's a wrap! Sorry about not posting, I'm coming back with new posts! Peace!

That's was weird. Who says "Peace"?

xx
june
Share:

16 comments :

  1. This was cool! I wish I had a cool librarian. Mine is like 80 and I swear the only word she knows is 'shhh'.

    ~Noor
    www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try. ;) Oh... hahahahah. XD

      Delete
  2. PEACEEEEE. I put the "peace" symbol at the end of all my posts so I guess we're both weird :P

    My little brother watched Puss in Boots too xD But it is interesting. I was part of a teen club at my local library but I couldn't be bothered with showering regularly to go to it so I just stopped haha.

    I want to join Twitter tooooo and if I ever get one I will for sure follow you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PEACE OUT. WORD.

      Hahaha. That show makes is so, so. Interesting? That's cool, hahaha. I'm probably going to have that problem too. Showers. *shivers*

      Please do. ^.^

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, Toby sounds just >.< ! My friends and I are all getting together over the weekend and it's going to be a blast, but I need to get a loan on Nerf weapons and war paint or else I will not survive in the Arena.

    Don't feel bad saying, "Peace!" I have a youth director who says that... but he's the Kermit sounding, tea drinking youth director, and even if it may be weird, it's all good.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You watch it too?! Oh my gosh. Hahahaha. That's sounds like a blast. :) Oh dear. XD

      Oh. XD

      Delete
  4. Its so cool that you are volunteering at your library! I love hanging out in my library so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting time of life for you! I'll have to look you up on twitter now.

    P.S. Aren't librarians the best sort of people?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you got to see your friend! And your librarian sounds super awesome ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your weekend was great! I wish you luck on training your new dog ♥

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes