liebster award!



what up everybody! 
---
Olivia tagged me for the liebster award, thanks girl! I'm pump up to do this award because Olivia- you make up THE DA BEST QUESTIONS. *starts clapping*
Rules:
+ Use the above banner in your post
+ Thank the person who nominated you
+ Answer their 11 questions
+ Nominate however many people you want and give them 11 new questions


-------------------------------

1. Android or Apple?
I don't own both but, an IPhone would be nice.
---
2. Food that you had once and really loved, but then never had again?

OH MY GOSH. CHINESE FOOD. The smell makes me nauseous now, ughhhh.
---
3. Would you rather be dumped in front of your parents or proposed to in front of someone you used to like? (This is a silly one, I know.)

Ooooh. Proposed in front of someone you used like. I would be like, "HAHAHAHAH. TAKE THAT PERSON THAT I USED LIKE." 
---
4. Favorite brand of shoes?

Nike... I guess.
---
5. Top blogging pet peeve?

*pulls out a list* *picks one*

Neon colors.
---
6. Fondest childhood memory?

remember when my cousin came over for a sleepover and I was super duper happy because this kind-of stuff never happens. (I was like five ok?) We were playing princesses and we were wearing high-heels. We started to walk down the stairs (these stairs were not safe *looks at parents*) and BOOM, my cousin fell face first down those stairs. Dang, I thought she was gone. (remember I was five) After that- TO THIS DAY, I never wearing high-heels.
---
7. Dangerous question: did you ever visit Disney channel without your parents' permission?
I don't remember. I guess that's good.
---
8. What year will you be graduating? (If you graduated/are graduating this year, congrats!)

I'm going into 8th grade, *pats back*
---
9. Least favorite school subject? Why?

I'm homeschooled and we pick our subjects so I pick the subjects that I like. 
---
10. Would you rather move in with a life-threateningly dangerous person or move to a different planet with no other human life on it?

Hard one. *thinks* Move on a different planet. *starts looking for a suitcase*
--- 
11. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being "sucky" and 10 being "THE BEST EVER OMG"), what do you rate these questions? 
10 ALL THE WAY. :)

Thank you again Olivia for the awesome questions!  Now, my turn!

I tag...
Anyone! Just drop your link (to the award post) in the comments so I can check it out. :)

(Loving my new design? It's a template by this girl...)

til next time,
june. 
Share:

14 comments :

  1. I love your answers! :D Eighth grade year was a weird year for me.... but don't fear it. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! I used to love neon colours a few years ago, but now I can't stand them.
    Also, I love your new design! ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES NEON-COLORED BLOGS ARE LIKE CHRONIC ILLNESSES wow yes all-caps was very necessary right then

    Anyway thanks so much! ^^ Loved your answers!

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CAPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT AT SOME TIMES.

      No problem, thanks! <3

      Delete
  4. Great answers (and questions)! OMG I AM LOVING YOUR NEW DESIGN SO MUCH!!!!! ;) XD

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! I, too, do not like Chinese food. I used to love it, now, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I do the Liebester Award? Also, your blog design is spectacular!!!!!!!!!! My blog design just makes me dizzy (the colors) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot the link XD http://theadventureofmyawesomeslife.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes