life journal 4.

hello everybody!




Sorry for not being active here! I have been outside playing or just enjoying the weather outside, can't wait for summer! I have a lot coming up in my life soon I thought I would share with you. :)



+ I went to see my uncle this week and got to talk with him. He lives far, far away from us. He ask me about my Instagram and said he loved seeing my photos, I felt sooo happy to heard that he "like" my Instagram. I tried my best with Instagram and I really enjoy it. *sighs* I really want to try again. I just deleted my Twitter,  it was not the same. Anyway, we talked about my photography and video making. He gave me some very nice feedback and it made me smile. It's was super nice to see him. :)

+ Today was the last day of my brother's story-time (it's at my local library for little kids- three-five year ago olds). Me and him made cupcakes for his friends and was super happy. I helped out with planting the flowers too. I said to the group, "Best. Story. Time. Ever."

+ About baking, I have a post about these babies coming soon with recipe. :)


+ Trixie's training is coming along very nicely- I'm proud of her. :)

+ A NEW BLOG DESIGN IS COMING. :) 


Let's wrap it up here. Thanks for reading!

xx
june
 
Share:

12 comments :

  1. Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see your new blog design, although your current one is very cool!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life sounds really interesting right now :). You're so cool, I'm so glad I found your blog! Also, what's your instagram? I don't have an instagram but I wanted to check out yours :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thanks? XD *bows* Thank you! Oh, I don't have an Instagram- sadly I had to give it up. :(

      Delete
  3. I love the Audrey Hepburn quote in your header! And the bubbly fish! Cute!

    I LOVE YOUR CURRENT DESIGN

    I WILL LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN

    I WILL LOVE EVERYTHING

    :P

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      You make me laugh sooo hard. Thanks for the smile. :) XD

      Delete
  4. It sounds like everything is going really good right now! I can't wait for the recipe ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was younger, I only went to one story time, which was really sad, but I loved it very much and it's heartbreaking when you have to leave something that you have been a part of for awhile. I've been outside lately too; I'm planning on doing something blog wise because of the summer season, too. And I honestly cannot wait for the recipe and the design! I've read some of the recipes on your mom's blog! Your family is very talented at cooking. I only bear the skill of breaking microwaves. DX

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! Awww. The weather over here is perfect. Nice! That's sooo nice to hear, thanks! No way! :) Thanks! Awww, I'm sorry. DX XD

      Delete
  6. Yay, I can't wait to see your design, although I love it right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes