compact disc's



I remember when your head caught flame
It kissed your scalp and caressed your brain
[I remember when your head caught flame]
Well you laughed, baby it's okay
It's buzzcut season anyway
[Well you laughed, baby it's okay]




[Chorus 1:]
Explosions on TV
And all the girls with heads inside a dream
So now we live beside the pool
Where everything is good


[Verse 2:]
We ride the bus with the knees pulled in
People should see how we're living
(We ride the bus with the knees pulled in)
Shut my eyes to the song that plays
Sometimes this has a hot, sweet taste
(Shut my eyes to the song that plays)

- Buzzcut Season: Lorde


Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play

And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn


And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I can see no way, I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around

All of his questions, such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues drawn
But it's always darkest before the dawn


Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh whoa
Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh whoa
And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
So shake him off, oh whoa

-Shake It Out: Florence and the Machine 
-------
Oh dear! I've been gone for some time, oops? Anyway, these are older photos. These photos are "fixed" and some are edited.  In my opinion, these photos are ok-ay. I would love to hear yours! Thanks for reading! :)

till next time,
june
Share:

6 comments :

  1. Florence and the Machine's music is amazing!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your photos! I love that Lorde album, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos! the angles are simply amazing ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes