update!

hello everyone!

This summer is going to be a busy one for me! I'm volunteering at my local library this summer. I'll be helping with our summer reading program. Yay! Also, you may know that I'm home-schooled and this summer... me and my family will be doing more of school in the summer with being my father is home. Yeah! Plus, it's summer! Me and family are gonna have a blast doing... ahhhh... family stuff! What I'm trying to say is...
---
Blogging may be the last on my summer list. I will be blogging, but not has much. BUT I HAVE OTHER NEWS! I'm changing the way I post. I'll be doing more photography this summer! So less writing and more photos? I guess. ^-^

That's everything! Thanks for reading!

till next time,
june
Share:

15 comments :

  1. Volunteering at your library sounds like a lot of fun! ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAASS PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE KEY!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing, but I can't wait to see your photos too! Have a great summer!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    BY THE WAY: I COME ON TO YOUR BLOG, JUST TO SEE YOUR AMAZING BLOG DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! You too!

      Hahaha, thank Rose! :)

      Delete
  4. This post is awesome!! Have an incredible summer! And I'm homeschooled too!!!! You're like one of the only people I've met who are too! That's awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thanks! You too! That's great and wow! :)

      Delete
    2. Thankyou! No problem and yeah!! Do you have an instagram or anything we can talk more on xxx

      Delete
  5. Volunteering is a great thing to do. Best of luck! I hope you have a lovely summer!

    I look forward to photography!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi June! Summer always seems to be a busy time for me. My siblings and I would do school work during summer too. >.< My sister is volunteering at our local library which sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you have a good time, and I can't wait to see your photographs. <3

    Enjoy your summer!

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    P.S. I've missed seeing your instagram posts, but I subscribed to your blog so now I'm excited to see more of your posts in my email. :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mackenzie!
      Same for my family, Mackenzie. We do bigger projects (homeschooling projects) in the summer with my dad. I just started! It's what I live for. ;)

      Thank you! <3

      P.S- Aww. That's super nice to hear that someone really "liked" my Instagram. :) No way!? Thank you! (!!!) :)

      Delete
  7. Volunteering is great! Hope you and your family have fun :) Love your new design!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds cool!
    check out my blog at http://awesomebloggerblack.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes