interview: Adaline from Silhouette


I was quite shocked when Adaline ask me to do a interview together. She is MA IDOL PEOPLE. Adaline is an amazing person. Funny, sweet and you will fall in love with her blog. Please, welcome Adaline. ^.^  

Hi! Can you give a intro about you and your blog?
Hi! My name is Adaline, and I run Silhouette; a blog that's sometimes energetic, sometimes thoughtful, but always unapologetically, random. Silhouette is designed to provide people with amusement, to make them smile, and to perhaps help them discover something about themselves. :)

Tell us what got you into blogging? 
I've always been very fascinated with writing, and around 4th or 5th grade I first began to discover the world of blogging. I fantasized about having a blog of my own, though at the time I was deemed too young to have one. Years later, I finally brought up the question of running my own site again, & it was determined that I could finally start my own. 

How old is your blog? 
Silhouette was started November 22, 2014, so it just turned 6 months old. ^-^

Favorite singers/bands?
Oooh, this is going to be a long one. xD Music is quite important to me, and I've got a lot of bands/musicians I listen to. The long list; Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Linkin Park, Gerard Way, Of Monsters and Men, Owl City, Paramore, All Time Low, Frnkiero and the Cellabration, Imagine Dragons, & Lindsey Stirling. 

Do you have a job?
I don't have a job as of yet. Currently I'm looking into volunteering at the local zoo, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not. :3

Do you play any instruments?
I do! I play the viola, which is like the violin, but with lower strings. I've been playing it for roughly five years now, and it's certainly a passion of mine. :)

Favorite quote? Why?
I'm really fond of a quote from Gerard Way, which actually comes from his Twitter: "Keep your bad vibes out of my cornflakes." I don't know why I adore it so much, but I suppose it just tends to be a reminder to me to not let other's bad moods affect me and how I feel. 

 What is your dream place to visit?
8. I would love to visit England. It's definitely a dream place for me to go for sure. I'm fascinated with the history and culture (not to mention the accents). 

Do you enjoy blog design/html coding? If so, can you recall what first got you into coding?
I enjoy blog design and coding a ton, although I'm not as advanced as others may be. I can't really remember what made me first look up tutorials for how to tweak HTML... I think it was just a desire to add neat, sophisticated things to my blog and make it my own. =)

Biggest inspirations? (Blogger, famous, etc.) 
For famous inspirations, I really tend to look up to Gerard Way & Patrick Stump. As for Blogger... Nicole Rose (selfknownblog.com) is always a huge inspiration to me, and I just love her blog. Adelaide (downbythewillows.blogspot.com) & Bryleigh (alittleyarnblossom.blogspot.com) are also big blogger inspirations of mine. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfection. Thank you Adaline! Check out my side of the interview here.

till next time,
june
Share:

6 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for interviewing me, dear! I enjoyed it so much. <3
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this! Interviews are my favorite type of post right now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I love reading interviews too!

      Delete
  3. Haha, I remember when I first tried to do HTML.... didn't work out so well! XD I'm going to check out Adaline's blog; seriously, how do you know tons of bloggers? :P

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hard to believe, you're so good at it! Hahaha. I ask myself the same question sometimes. :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes