Infinite Pages Tag


Bethan tagged me for the #infinitepages on Instagram and I didn't want to write it all out in an Instagram caption so... I'm doing the tag here! Thanks Bethan for the tag and let's roll!


Favorite fandom?

This question is a hard one. I'm in so many fandoms! I'll go with Marvel fandom because it's a big fandom and you can find anything with the Marvel fandom. Gifs, edits, quotes, jokes, fanfiction...you name it, it's there. 

  Favorite series?   

The Lunar Chronicles! The series isn't finished... yet but I know it's going to end perfectly. :) 

Favorite book?

Like I can answer this. I have so many favorite books but my newest favorite is The One (The Selection, #3)

Favorite male characters?

*rolls out the list* 

Maxon, Aristotle, Dante, Simon, Lord Ballister Blackheart,  Alistair, Cal and many more!

Favorite female characters?

On the top of my head is...

Maggie, Nimona, Grace, Mare Barrow, Jude, Cinder and many more!

Favorite time to read?

At night, when the stars shine bright. 

I tag... anyone! 

Have a great day! Thanks for reading! :)

sincerely,
anna 



Share:

8 comments :

  1. Loved this sistah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Selection series!!!! :P

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks Lexie! I feel you, I loved The Selection. <3

      Delete
  2. Cool tag!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag! AND YES TO THE LUNAR CHRONICLES <3 <3 I love that series so much, and I can't wait for Winter -- even if I'm partially scared that it's going to end DFJKL:SDFA

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGHHH. I can't wait! I feel you! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPENED?!?!

      Delete
  4. I've really been enjoying the Lunar Chronicles! I can't wait to see what happens either:)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes