Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series You Haven't Finished Yet

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. The topic this week is: What are Ten top series you haven't finished yet?


1.  The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1)


2.  Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1)

3.  Unhinged (Splintered #2)

4.  City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2)

5.  Legend (Legend #1)

6. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1)

I normally try to finish a series but I couldn't with those. I have more series that I haven't finish or started that could join this list but these are the one's on the top of my head. :) Thanks for reading!    

sincerely,
anna

Share:

6 comments :

  1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer sounds really interesting (read: the cover looks pretty).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in a reading stump at that time so I read one chapter and I was done with Mara. :( Anyway, I love the cover. <3 Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Please, if you can, finish the Legend trilogy; I know it's not exactly your cup of tea and the second book kind of drags, but the final installment makes up for it!!!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the graphic novel before and it was good! I'll try again Morning. :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of most of the series before, so I may have to try some ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of those series are not very popular. That's good, you may love one of those series!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes