Blogtober: October TBR [Day Three]



I'm pretty sure everyone heard about Noor's Blogtober challenge. I think I'm cheating but... I'm just doing the third day. Sharing your October TBR! I shared my October TBR in a Top Ten Tuesday post but I wanted to share again with information.  Let's roll!


1. Blue Lily, Blue Lily (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

I'm currently reading Blue Lily, Blue Lily and I'm basically...


2. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas

I gotta read this book! Throne of Glass was so... spectacular! 

3. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo

Everyone is buying, talking and GOING CRAZY ABOUT THIS BOOK. Uhhh... can I join?


4.  Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

MY MIND IS GOING TO BLOW UP WITH HAPPINESS, AGAIN. I CAN'T WAIT. 


5. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer






 Help me.

6. Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga #1) by Colleen Houck

I'm wanting to The Tiger Saga because my best friend said it's pretty amazing. Why not try?

  
7. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan

It's about time that I finish Percy Jackson.


by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Just reading over the summary is giving me the goosebumps. Also, the cover? On spot.


9. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

I'm basically trying to read every book this woman writes. Also, she's an amazing artist. Just saying.

10. The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey

I heard that The 5th Wave was becoming a movie so like I say...




Have a good day! :) Love you all! 

sincerely,
anna 

[lol, those gifs up there aren't mine, thanks bro]
Share:

5 comments :

  1. This list is basically my list! I'm currently reading Six of Crows, but I'm too early on in the book to have formed an opinion. I also plan on reading Illuminae when it's released. Everyone has been going crazy over it, and like you said, the summary sounds AWESOME. Happy reading! :-)

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! No way! I hope you have a review about it soon. Agreed! You too! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I just posted my own TBR! I haven't read any of these books, but I'm VERY excited for Carry On!

    Is it okay if I feature your blog in my article on Tots100, they are a website which receive over 10 million views a year, so it should be good for your statistics? <3 (tots100.co.uk)

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I'll have to check that out. Yesssss! Can't wait!

    Uhhh, yeah! Oh my goodness, thank youuuu! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes