The Goodreads Tag

Goodreads is probably the best book site ever around. Why? You dare ask? It’s like Facebook but with less faces and entirely books. (said by Cait.) This tag just had to be done by me. 

1. What was the last book you marked as ‘Read’?
---
Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things (Courtney Crumrin, #1). Such a creepy graphic novel! 

2. What are you ‘Currently Reading’? 
---
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm a pretty fast reader and I'm trying to read The Dream Thieves slower than my normal reading speed. Why? Because, sometimes the magic and the key lines get confusing and reading slower helps (obviously) understand more. Now, I feel like a idiot. XD 

3. What was the last book you marked as ‘To Read’?
---
21 Proms by David Levithan.

4. What book do you plan to read next? 
---
Blue Lily, Blue Lily by Maggie Stiefvater. I"m basically trying to read every book from this woman. 

5. Do you use the star rating system?
---
Yes. I hope that Goodreads does add half stars someday. 

6. Are you doing a 2015 Reading Challenge? 
---
Yes! I completed my 2015 Reading Challenge on Goodreads. My goal was to read 50 books this year and I pasted that! I read 85 books this year and I will be reading more.   

7. Do you have a wishlist? 
---
Yes. I have a shelve that is called: "i-need-to-buy-this-book"

8. What book do you want to buy next? 
---
just preorder Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.


 9. Do you have any favorite quotes?
---
“Anyone can betray anyone.” ― Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen
“Rise, red as the dawn.” ― Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen
“Wow, is that Katniss making out with Yoda?” ― Becky Albertalli, Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
“Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story.” ― Jandy Nelson, I'll Give You the Sun

10. Who are your favorite authors? 
---
Rainbow Rowell, Maggie Stiefvater, Marissa Meyer, Faith Erin Hicks, Victoria Aveyard, Laura Lee Gulledge, Jandy Nelson,Nicola Yoon and  Noelle Stevenson
11. Have you joined any groups? 
12. How many books have you read this year?

85 books and counting. ;)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day. 

sincerely,
anna. 
Share:

10 comments :

  1. Yes!!! I agree they need to include half stars in their rating system! Goodreads is my favorite. <3 Fun post, you have a new follower. ^_^

    xx Sarah
    imsarahanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Let's get that to happen! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I loved seeing your replies to the questions in this tag! I also love your new design. <3 Keep up the great job. :)

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you and thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, I haven't heard about this tag yet, this is the first I heard about this book! :) Great picks! :D

    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty new! I hope you do The Goodreads Tag soon! :)

      Delete
  4. Ha, I see that you're contemporary fan from the answers to this tag! Andy Nelson is awesome, but I have yet to read I'll Give You The Sun. Oh, and I NEED to read The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves since everyone seems to love those! And HALF STARS. SO. NEEDED!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Correct! YOU NEED TO READ THE RAVEN BOYS. NOW. Anyway, half stars are so needed on Goodreads! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Half stars definitely need to happen!

    I didn't know that Rainbow Rowell was writing a new book! I've read most of her other books, and they're all really good:) I'll have to be on the look out for this new one.

    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! You do! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes