R.I.P It Or Ship It Tag


I found this tag on DreamlandBookBlog and oh my goodness. I'm so ready for this. This tag is going to turn in to a battlefield. See you there.
Rules:
1. Write down the names of characters from different books on scraps of paper. You can do as many as you like. I did 9 females and 9 males
2. Put them in a container of your choosing. 
3. Pull out two names at the same time and show them to your audience in whatever way you like.  
4. Decision time! Do you ship them or do you want their relationship to die a peaceful/painful death? 

Let's see...

Round 1.


Celaena Sardthien + Dorian = I SHIP IT
Throne of Glass

I'm literally laughing and crying. Celaena and Dorian are in the same book and I ship them! Oh my goodness.


Round 2.


Aspen Leger + Margo Spiegelman = I SHIP IT
The Selection & Paper Towns

Ahhh. This could work! Aspen and Margo are both... quiet with their feelings but both are ready for an adventure anyday!


Round 3.


Eadlyn Schreave + Katniss = I R.I.P IT
The Heir & The Hunger Games

Oh my. Nope. Never. Eadlyn would just be crying and whining on every hunt with Katniss. This would be a nightmare.


Round 4.


Peeta + Lara Jean = I SHIP IT
The Hunger Games & To All The Boys I've Loved Before

YES. I may be crazy but this?!? I see this happening! Peeta and Lara Jean are quiet, cute, kind and have bravely! I ship it!

[Sorry Katniss]

Round 5.


Noah + Gale = I R.I.P IT
The Raven Boys & The Hunger Games

NOPE. NOT MY POOR NOAH. 


Round 6.


Percy Jackson + Madeline Whittier = I R.I.P IT
The Percy Jackson Series & Everything, Everything

Ummmmm no. Madeline would be scared of everything and Percy? His nightmare. Everything would be so calm and peaceful. 

    
Round 7. 


Audrey + Ridley Dresden = I SHIP IT
Finding Audrey & Kanin Chronicles

Ridley and Audrey both have sarcasm and have (some what) bravely. Ridley would help her with anxiety because he has that power with people! YES.  


Round 8.


Bryn Aven + Ronan Lynch = I SHIP IT
Kanin Chronicles & The Raven Boys

TRY ME PEOPLE! THIS IS LOVE. 


Round 9.


Adam Parrish + Annabeth = I SHIP IT
The Raven Boys & The Percy Jackson Series 

Annabeth would really bring Adam out of his comfort zone and he needs that. 


Wow! That was a roller-coaster of feels! Such a fun crazy tag. Now, I tag...

All those fangirls/fanboys! Let go all those feels! DO IT! 

Thanks for reading! 

sincerely,
anna.

[gifs? aren't mine.]
Share:

10 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, this was so much fun to read. I need to play this game with my sisters. XD

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eadlyn and Katniss, oh my! XD That would be...interesting. And I ship Adam and Annabeth SO MUCH NOW. How did I never think of them as a pair? Although, no one can beat Percy. But Noah and Gale...? What a hilarious coincidence. THIS is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I agree! I know what you mean! Aww, thank you!

      Delete
  3. The Selection is one of my favorite series! x So fun.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only ever seen this done on BookTube and you've just brought it to a whole new level! I think I like this more actually!

    Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea sometime! ;)

    Sarah || theteenagedreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! Hahaha! Thank you! I don't mind at all. :)

      Delete
  5. This is so cool! I just started following your blog and I love it! Maybe I'll do this tag too
    ~Yali

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes