LET'S WRAP UP OCTOBER


October was such a fabulous month! New releases, the weather, the colors and Halloween! 
Let's recap October, shall we?




I posted in October...



Give me a follow on social media!  



WINTER IS COMING. *alarm* 

- Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda is becoming A MOVIE AND THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL. *fangirls*



                SPOILERS FOR THE HUNGER GAMES UNDER



                                        END OF SPOILERS

- My grandma was in and out of the hospital this month and that added some stress. :\
- I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN
GUYS I AM GOING TO THE LUNAR CHRONICLES BALL.  HELP ME. For Christmas, I ask my parents to go to Marissa Meyer book signing for my Christmas gift this year. They said yes! The theme is a ball! Just like the one Cinder went to! I'M CRYING AND SCREAMING WITH JOY PEOPLE. 




            October was a pretty good month! I had a small reading slump but got over with it quickly. :)  


Best book? I'm tie with A Court of Thorns and Roses, Carry On or Blue Lily, Lily Blue.   

Worst book? Finding Audrey, that was terrible. 

Best cover? Carry On or Six of Crows!






Share:

4 comments :

  1. Oh I actually really wanted to read Finding Audrey... I love Sophie Kinsella. Usually I opt for a more lyrical writing style, but she's just so witty.

    The ball sounds so exciting! Congrats on being able to go there. :) And I hope your grandma feels better soon.
    Hahaha that GIF is hilarious :'D

    Happy Halloween!
    xoxo
    Gossip Yasmine
    Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding Audrey was my first Sophie Kinsella book (to read) and probably... my last. :(

      Oh my goodness! Thank youuuuu! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, Anna! Sending well wishes through my computer screen right now! Also, YOU'RE MEETING MARISSA MEYER! That must be a dream come true. ACOTAR and Blue Lily, Lily Blue are SO AWESOME. Both are such well-written stories. I'm reading Carry On right now and loving it. And Cruel Beauty is just beautiful, so I hope you like it.

    PS: Aw, thanks so much for mentioning my post! This was such a wonderful surprise. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! :) I KNOW! I'm still in shock! YES! I agree! Oooh! Carry On is amazing, enjoy! :)


      P.S- No problem! :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes