Halloween




Happy Halloween! I'm a day late but whatever. Halloween has gotta be my favorite holiday. The treats, tricks, costumes, the scary night fall and the just the Halloween spirit! Let's put it this way: If I'm getting marry... it's going to be on Halloween. My first child is going to be born on? Halloween. HALLOWEEN!


Has I eat my Halloween candy, I'm going to sharing my amazing costume!

I was... a skater/hipster/tomboy person! Yay...


Sooooo yeah...



I finally watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride! Both are downright fabulous.




I also was on door duty for the kids that came and I got a ton of candy! Yay! Well... that's all. Happy November!  
 photo End of post Anna_zpscmwljikd.png

Share:

6 comments :

  1. Great post! I'm starting to think im too old to trick or treat, but the amount of candy I got was worth it :P Nice costume! I would appreciate it if you could check out my blog, thank you!
    ~Cass
    http://sailfangirlsnk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think about the question too. :) Sure, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That skirt is out of this world and I need to see Nightmare Before Christmas if only to appease my Jack Skellington-obsessed friend :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks! It's an amazing movie, Lydia! You must watch it. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your costume. You look spectacular. <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes