The Book Gif Tag



After hours and hours of searching for a new tag... I was just going to give up when... I saw this tag. The Book GIF Tag. Let's see if those hard hours pay off.

Rules:
Beatrice has chosen 10 books for me and now it’s my job to find some appropriate GIFs to represent them/my feelings toward them. Pretty simple. 

1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz


Aristotle and Dante are basically the cutest couple on this planet. I loved this book.
 Also, look at my little Jeremy awwww. 

2. Vicious by V. E. Schwab


I still gotta read this.

3. Winger by Andrew Smith


I really tried to read this book but... I couldn't it. DNF.

4. Unwind by Neal Shusterman


I never heard of this book! THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

5. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan


If you talk about Percy Jackson. I'm going to freak out with cuteness and sass.

6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


I still gotta read this.

7. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater


I'M GOING TO READ THIS AT SOME POINT OK. 

8. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld


I never heard of this book but I may read it so yeah.

9. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

I'm on Goodreads, right? There's always an ad saying that I should read The 5th Wave. I'm just like "OK I GET IT. I'M GOING TO READ IT." 

10. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


I think you understand what this means. 

Yay! I think those hard hours pay off. ;) Now, it's your turn! I tag anyone.

If you want to take this challenge, here are your books... 

1. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
2. The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
3. Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga #1) by Colleen Houck
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
7. The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner
8. If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
9. Stargirl (Stargirl #1) by Jerry Spinelli
10. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

Also, if you do this amazing tag please leave a link to your post! I would love to see everyone's reactions to The Raven Boys.

Have a great day! :)
 photo anna sign in sweet pea_zpswfbohzql.png
Share:

2 comments :

  1. A tag full of gifs? I may just have to steal this... Also, Anna, you really SHOULD read The 5th Wave.. ;D AND DID YOU MENTION THE RAVEN BOYS?! That series is just BRILLIANT. Maggie Stiefvater is truly gifted. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! I will be reading The 5th Wave soon and YES I DID! You are correct! I just love love LOVE that series. The Ravens Boys is so fabulous and just brilliant. Thanks for stopping by Erin! I love seeing you around! :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes