Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Movies I can't wait for

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks for hosting ladies! 


I love seeing books becoming to movies but... something it's not a good thing. Insurgent was a pretty great movie but Paper Towns? Horrible! I hate seeing a good book turn in to a horrible movie. Anyway, today I'm sharing the books to movies that I can't wait to see. 

1. Looking For Alaska | Source

Looking for Alaska wasn't a favorite for me but I'll still be seeing the movie.  

2. The Scorpio Races | Source

You probably saw this coming. 

3. The 5th Wave | Source

I'm going to be reading The 5th Wave soon in a book club! I can't to read the book and see the movie.

4. Mockingjay Part 2 | Source 

Are you? Are you? Coming to see Mockingjay Part 2?

5.  I'll Give You The Sun | Source

PLEASE DON'T MESS THIS UP. 

6. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda | Source

Yay! I never saw this coming. 

7. All the Bright Places | Source 

I'm so happy for Ms. Jennifer! I hope they don't mess this up. 

8. Eleanor and Park | Source

This question was answered in April but I hope that this becomes a nice movie. 

9. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children | Source

THE DIRECTOR IS GOING TO BE TIM BURTON AND I'M TO READ THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW OK. THIS IS GOING TO A BRILLIANT MOVIE. P.S I LOVE TIM BURTON IS A FABULOUS PERSON AND OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH CAN'T WAIT.



10. Allegiant | Source

I wonder how this is going to end...

-----

Thanks for reading! Have a great day! :)

 photo anna sign in sweet pea_zpswfbohzql.png
Share:

8 comments :

  1. Why is Finding Dory not on here ;)
    Great list though, I also can't wait for the new hunger games!

    May x

    www.dropsofbrandy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I should of added it! Thank you, me too! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for Mockingjay Part 2, I got tickets to see it early, yayayay!! And to be honest, I watched the 5th Wave trailer and it looks better than the book xD

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Congrats! Really? I'll have to see about that. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. So looking forward to Mockingjay Part 2!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for Alaska was my favorite of all the John Green books I have read. Is it just me though, or is he totally overrated...? ALSO I LOVE TIM BURTON TOO! I think my favorite is Corpse Bride, what about you?

    Love this, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Green gets a lot of hype over TFIOS and has his nerdfighters army so John is pretty popular. I loved his book, Paper Towns but Looking For Alaska and The Fault In Our Stars are okay. So yeah. I wouldn't John Green is overrated I would say... over-hyped. Anyway, YAY! I love Tim Burton! I love the Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas, who wouldn't? Tim is such an amazing person. Thank you Erin! :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes