The Halsey Book Tag


For all you Halsey fans: meet the Halsey book tag! Now, I'm telling the truth. I'm not a huge Halsey fan but I still enjoy her music. I love the songs Ghost, Colors and Castle. How about you? Also, can I just add here that Halsey's hair is... amazing? I love her hair... just saying. 

1) Castle: Your favorite queen

I love Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles. After reading about her "childhood", she's brilliant but terribly evil. 

2) Hold Me Down: A series you just can't seem to get in to, no matter how hard you try.

I tried The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer three times and I just couldn't. But, after Mackenzie raving and fangirling about it... I think I'm going to try again.  

3) New Americana: A friend group you'd want by your side during the apocalypse

The Raven Boys with Blue (obviously) or The Lunar Chronicles gang. I would just want them to be my friends! That would be a fabulous life.

4) Drive: A couple that needs to communicate better or get marry, have kids and live happily ever after  

Bryn and Ridley from Kanin Chronicles. Please. Get marry, have kids and live happily ever after, ok? I want a fourth book. 

5) Hurricane: Favorite standalone

Why? How can I pick one standalone? UGHHHHH. I pick... I'll Give You The Sun.  

6) Roman Holiday: Cutest contemporary couple

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I LOVE LOVE LOVE SIMON AND BAZ OK. TOO CUTE.


SOME BEAUTIFUL FANART. *sobs* 


HeLp mE. SNOWBAZ.

7) Ghost: Most tragic break-up

SPOILERS
 SPOILERS 
SPOILERS 






The ending for All the Bright Places killed me. Theodore Finch.... and Violet....








END OF SPOILERS
END OF SPOILERS 
END OF SPOILERS 

8) Colors: That one character who cause you a lot of pain because of the terrible decisions they made

I'm going to say America Singer because that girl was annoying and couldn't make any decision.

9) Strange Love: A character people dislike, but you love

Cal from Red Queen and Noah from The Raven Boys. Why!?!? THEY'RE JUST CHILDREN.


A RAINBOW FOR MY CHILDREN.

10) Coming Down: Best sexy time scene

Mom... I hope you aren't reading this. 

September Girls was a very sexy book and a terrible, terrible, terrible book. Such a horrible book... mom don't worry. It was a horrible book. 

11) Haunting: A book or character you're still thinking about

The Raven Boys.


OOPS.

12) Gasoline: favorite (self-) destructive character

What does this mean? I think Ronan from The Raven Boys would count.

13) Control: Best villain

SPOILERS
 SPOILERS 
SPOILERS 






MAVEN. OHMYLORD. I never saw it coming.






END OF SPOILERS
END OF SPOILERS 
END OF SPOILERS 

14) Young God: Characters that secretly worship each other

I'm terribly sorry but Richard Gansey III and Adam Parrish *whispers* from The Raven Cycle.


I KNOW. I'M OBSESSED WITH THE RAVEN BOYS. I'M SORRY.

15) Trouble: Toxic relationship you ship

Kanin Chronicles & The Raven Boys

If this happen, this would be danger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! This was terribly fun and now, it's your turn, enjoy! :)
 photo anna sign in sweet pea_zpswfbohzql.png
Share:

6 comments :

  1. YES QUEEN LEVANA!
    I've only recently read Cinder and Scarlet, but I'm waiting for Cress, Fairest, and Winter in the library!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You must read the others, The Lunar Chronicles is a fabulous series. *feels* <3

      Delete
  2. THE RAVEN BOYS! Don't worry, I'm just as obsessed. And Carry On is just *feelings* I say try Mara Dyer again--I really enjoyed it. And Halsey--I like her occasionally, too and am in love with her hair as well. I have a question: what kind of music ARE you in to???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's so nice to heard that, I'm obsessed with those brilliant The Raven Boys. OH MY GOD YES. Carry On is *feels*. I will! I feel the way with her music. Oh! Hahaha! Ok. I'm listening to my Six of Crows playlist right now, which I love. Here's the link I also love Martin Garrix, Alessia Cara, Adele, *whispers* Justin Bieber and Disclosure. Here's a link to my "personal" playlist Thanks for stopping Erin! I love seeing your comments. :)

      Delete
  3. I literally started fangirling when I saw "Halsey" and then realized it was also a BOOK TAG. Like, whoa. This is soooooooo awesome.

    I'm glad I convinced you to try Mara Dyer again. I still have mixed feelings about the books... but once you read the last one, I think you'll like it better. :) Now you have me convinced to get The Raven Boys series... Can we make a deal? You read Mara Dyer and I will read The Raven Boys. ;)

    xx Mackenzie

    p.s. thanks for the spoilers heads up! it was very helpful. I hate it when people don't forewarn you. -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I'm glad I found this tag.

      Thank you Mackenzie! It's a deal my friend. Have fun giving up your life to the Raven Boys. :)

      No problem! I feel you, I hate when people don't forewarn you.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes