TOP TEN TUESDAY: Ten Author Duos I would love to see write a book together

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. The topic this week is: What are your top ten author duos that should write a book together?



They both write about diseases and they keep their stories simple and sweet so why not?


Jenny and Morgan could pull off a cute, simple and clean romantic! 




Noelle would do perfect art for Becky's stories! This would be awesomeness!


Jennifer would teach Kiera that reality isn't beautiful dresses and annoying characters.   



My life would be complete.


I would be in tears.


This would be crazy good. 



Hmm.


Blood would be everywhere. 


I had fun with this topic today! Thanks for reading! :)

 sincerely, 
anna 

[gifs aren't mine, thanks]
Share:

2 comments :

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes