BLOGTOBER: RANT ABOUT... MY ART [DAY ELEVEN]

Today, I found out that a "librarian" friend of mine just had her birthday. I felt bad that I didn't give her a gift. I have the idea of giving her a belated birthday gift, which would be a piece of my art. I started sketching out some ideas... her with Hobbits, a self portrait of her....


and her with Kili and Fili. I got more and more annoyed that I wasn't getting where I wanted too. I gave up. 


Just like that.

Something that you should know about me is that I run out of patience's... very quickly. I like to sketch   and draw... when I have the time. I just can't sit down and draw. UGHHHHH. It's all a big mess. 

I wish I could just take a deep breath, move and maybe forget about this but I can't.

Why?

I want to this to be a lesson to myself. Let's take a deep breath and draw
Try, try, try and try again and again. Somewhere deep down inside me... there is patience's & time and 
I have to dig it up.

Let's try again, shall we?

sincerely,
anna 

[that gif above isn't mine, thanks.]
Share:

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for participating in Blogtober Anna, that means a lot <3 And I do hope you find that patience, I know you have it in you.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. :) Thank you so much for the support.

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel. I love drawing, but when things don't go right the first time I get so frustrated! Anyway, I guess part of the art is having the patience, and I'm sure we'll both get there. :)

    x Yasmine, Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Together we will find patience, cheers! :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes