Weekly Wrap Up [#1]

I'm so eager to share my new series! Weekly Wrap Up! Every week, I'll be sharing the books I read, the stuff that are live on Annaish, the bookish gossip and other's brilliant blogs! I'm super duper excited to begin this new series! Now, introducing Weekly Wrap Up...


Under this topic... I'll be talking about my newest posts, newest followers and more! By the way, Happy October! 

I SHARED...



NEWEST FOLLOWERS! 





OTHER NONSENSE...

- I started using the "Sumo Smart Bar" and I'm really liking it! "Sumo Me" is a pretty cool site. I can check out my stats, followers, the smart bar and more! I would check it out! 
- My camera broke! I can't take any pictures! I'm so annoyed. 
- I'm trying to write up a review, I just can't write anything. I don't want to call it writer's block... but still.


Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid [currently reading]

I'm slowly getting out for my reading stump and I'm so happy.


Speaking of books... (which I always talk about) 

TWO AUTHORS LIKED AND COMMENTED ON MY PICTURES. (INSTAGRAM)







- Anddd Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare has a cover.


- Mackenzie shared her OOTD for Blogtober. Such a pretty blue flannel, I'm jealous.

Cheyenne is hosting a giveaway! The prize is the book Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Good luck all!

Ranu did the DOCTOR WHO BOOK TAG!? It's absolutely brilliant.


Krystianna shared her book review of H2O by Virginia Bergin. Good job!

- Inktober has started and Susanne started "inking" these beautiful fictional characters! I'm in love.


Cath from Fangirl


Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars.


Well done Susanne. All credit goes to Susanne.




-We have a new puppy! Her name is Hope and she is my mother's puppy but I still love her. :)


Such a cutie!

-Oh! If your wondering about Tap the Magic Tree.. I read it for storytime! I'm the storytime helper at my local library! I'm reading Tap the Magic Tree next week for the kids. I'm pretty nervous but excited. Also, last week a little boy drew his firefighters (it was a craft) with blue hair! I was laughing. Such a sweet boy.

- I join an art class for homeschoolers. The teacher's name was Rick and played banjo music the whole time. I met a nice girl named Zizi and I'm pretty sure that she had Aspergers, which isn't a bad thing! She drew me a picture of Twilight Sparkle, too sweet! I hope I see her next time! 

How was your week friends? Let's talk bookish!

sincerely,
anna 

[Wow... okay. Basically everything isn't mine... but the watermarked pictures are, thanks.] 
Share:

10 comments :

  1. What a lovely post! It's so cool that those authors commented on your photos ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a fun and amazing idea ahh I love it so much! WHERE HAVE I BEEN ON YOUR BLOG WOW I'M SORRY ANNA I'M HERE NOW.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha! It's perfectly fine Noor, thanks for coming back!

      Delete
  3. YOUR PUPPY IS SO CUTE.

    THE LADY MIDNIGHT COVER + MY HEART = MAJOR EXPLOSION

    LOVELY POST, DEAR. <3

    XX MACKENZIE (STARTED OFF WITH CAPS, MIGHT AS WELL END WITH IT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU.

      EVERYONE IS HAVING THE SAME EXPLOSION.

      THANK YOU.

      Delete
  4. YOUR PUPPY!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!
    Ahhhh thanks for sharing my blog link!! :D Annnnd now I'm off to go follow your instagram. ;)
    Love this post!

    xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new puppy is SO CUTE! Also, I hope you are loving Blue Lily, Lily Blue. Maggie Stiefvater has such beautiful writing. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving it! I love The Raven Boys. :)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes