Top Ten Tuesday: I'm thankful for...


I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks for hosting ladies! 

Thanksgiving is this Thursday. THIS THURSDAY. Pretty crazy. Time is flying fast for me so Thanksgiving just crawled up behind me. Ahhh! In this post, I'm going to share what I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful that these books exist:

I'm so thankful that books exist. Books have taught me so many things. I'm very thankful that these books exist because if they didn't? That would be a nightmare.

The Raven Cycle | The Lunar Chronicles | Carry On |  Six of Crows | A Court of Thorns and Roses | Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda | Red Queen | Page by Paige | I'll Give You the Sun

2. I'm thankful that these authors exist: 

Authors are fabulous people. THEY WRITE BOOKS AND BOOKS ARE FANTASTIC. Okay? Okay.

Maggie Stiefvater | Victoria Aveyard | Marissa Meyer | Rainbow Rowell

3. I'm thankful for these bloggers:

These bloggers have helped me, made me smile, laugh and made me feel important. I wouldn't been here right now without these amazing bloggers.

Noor:  She's so helpful and gives me so much confidence. Thank you Noor.
Morning: Morning is honest with you and me. She makes me feel so happy. Thank you Morning.
Bryleigh: Bryleigh is always there. She's such a great leader and caring friend. Thank you Bryleigh.
Mackenzie: Mackenzie can make me laugh anytime and anywhere. She also understands things. Personal or not. Thank you Mackenzie.
Cait: Cait doesn't know me that well but I still love her and her blog. Cait is such a funny person and lovable one. She's also the next bookish queen. Thank you Cait.
Erin: I just started reading Erin's blog and I wish I started reading it a long time ago. Erin makes me feel important. She's always right here with her helpful humor. Thank you Erin.

4. I'm thankful for these people: 

My dear family, Karen and Erika, Gabby and Emily, Jackiee, Cassidy and the teens that come to the TAB meeting.

These people make my life brighter. Thank you for being part of my life!

5. I'm thankful for... you!

I'm thankful for you my friend! You're taking your time to read my blog and that just makes me so very happy! Thank you for taking time to read and (maybe) enjoy my little blog! I would never be here without you. I love you all!

 What are you thankful for?
 photo anna sign in sweet pea_zpswfbohzql.png
Share:

7 comments :

  1. I'm thankful for blogging - I can't even explain how my journey has opened me up and changed me in an abundance of ways.

    Happy (early) Thanksgiving. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a wonderful thing to be thankful for Nicole. Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. This is such a sweet post! I absolutely love Marissa Meyer and her Lunar Chronicles series as well, and Victoria Aveyard's debut was amazing. Definitely going to check out all the bloggers you've mentioned - they all seem so sweet! Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous post! ♥

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with The Lunar Chronicles and Red Queen! <3 The bloggers I mentioned are all too sweet and kind! Aw, thank you Zoe!

      Delete
  3. Way to make my day, Anna! XD Seriously, you're too kind, I can't cope with it! I also wish I had started reading your blog a LONG time ago--but at least I am now, right? I just can't get enough of you mentioning The Raven Boys! I just love it so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Aww! I'm so glad you read my blog and that you enjoy it, I do the same of yours. Ahhhh and those brilliant Raven Boys... <3

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes