Let's Recap December


December and 2015 are coming to an end and now, it's time to recap December and parts of 2015. 


Remember, give me a follow on social media! 



+ The 5th Wave (the movie) is coming out on January 22, 2016. Here's the official  trailer. Who's excited?
Warner Bros. released the official trailer for ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’. I haven't read Harry Potter so I don't really care about this movie...
+ Glass Sword and Passenger have official book trailers. I, personal, don't care for book trailers... how about you?
+ If you want more bookish gossip from last month, click here!


Since, 2015 is ending-- why not do something special? 

My "favorite post" in January was... Blogging tips with my mom!?
My "favorite" post in February was... DIY- Toilet Paper Roll Chain 
My "favorite" post in March was... Book Review: If I Stay
My "favorite" post in April was... Life Journal 2.
My "favorite post" in May was... Life Journal 4.
My "favorite" post in June was... Compact Discs 
My "favorite post" in July was... I didn't post at all in July
My favorite post in August was... Unpopular Opinions Tag
My favorite post in September was... Top Ten Tuesday: Ten book to movie adaptations I still need to watch
My favorite post in October was... R.I.P It or Ship It Tag
My favorite post in November was... I met Marissa Meyer
My favorite post in December was... Why Do I Read?

January to July was hard for my blog. I wasn't being active on my blog or taking the time for it. I was feeling upset with myself. August 17th was when I changed my blog to Annaish and things got better. I started sharing book reviews, not little random posts that meant nothing. I found other bloggers and blogs that I now look up too. I'm getting better with my grammar and photography. Let's put it this way, the first half of 2015 was hard for my blog but here I am in December doing better than before. NEVER GIVE UP GUYS!
Let's go over the stats:

PAGE VIEWS:

2014 = 6,005
2015 = 10,385

FOLLOWERS:

GFC = 53
BLOGLOVIN' = 80
EMAIL = 13
BLOGLOVIN' (PERSONAL) = 81
GOODREADS = 97
INSTAGRAM = 305
PINTEREST = 289

THE SURVEY REPORT

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Anna has completed her goal of reading 50 books in 2015!
hide

My goal this year was to read 50 books and damn. I read 121 books. I don't want to brag but... *throws confetti and cheers* I READ 121 BOOKS THIS YEAR. THAT'S CRAZY. How many books did you read this year?
Share:

2 comments :

  1. Well done with the amount of books you read, Anna! I especially love We Were Liars and The Raven Boys (of course). Can you believe that The Raven King comes out this year? THIS YEAR. ❤ Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Erin! I can't believe that The Raven Cycle is ending this year! It's so sad but I'm terribly excited for The Raven King.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes