Top Ten Tuesday: The Best Books I read in 2015


I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks for hosting ladies!

2015 is coming to an end and soon, I'll be celebrating 2016 with THE RAVEN KING IN MY HANDS. Sorry sorry sorry guys never mind that people. Here are books that were publication in 2015 and were read by me in 2015. BUT SERIOUSLY, MAGGIE STIEFVATER. DO YOU HEAR ME MY CRY'S AND SCREAMS. DO YOUUUUUU. 


 All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


 Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer


 Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo


 The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness


 Carry On by Rainbow Rowell


 A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas


Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard


Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli


Frostfire (Kanin Chronicles #1) by Amanda Hocking

 photo anna sign purple_zpsixbu1k4h.png
Share:

6 comments :

  1. I still have to read SO many of these... One day my TBR will reach ridiculous heights and crush me. But until then I will continue to add books to it VERY carefully. XD And I cannot agree more on ACOTAR and Carry On.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'm waiting for that day too Erin.

      Delete
  2. Love this post! I always love seeing what other people are reading :)
    Some of my favorite books that I've read this year have to be The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice, The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien by J.R.R. Tolkien, edited by Christopher Tolkien, and Bunker Hill by Nathaniel Philbrick. :)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! :) I can tell that you're a fan of Thorin by your picture, it's nice to find other J.R.R Tolkien fan's. ^-^

      Delete
  3. Oh, I loved Carry On! I'm going to have to check out some of the other ones that I haven't read, thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Amy! No problem! Happy new year.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes