Inside Out Book Tag


Have you seen that cute movie by Pixar about emotions? It's called Inside Out and I adored that movie! I cried, laughed and smiled (a lot) when I saw it. Some brilliant person made up this Inside Out book tag and here I am doing it. *snaps fingers* Let's go!

JOY - Which book brings you the most joy?

I really love rereading (just parts of the book) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. When I'm in a reading slump, can't sleep or feeling sad- it's the perfect book to reread. 

SADNESS - Which book made you cry the hardest?

Orbiting Jupiter. THAT IS THE SADDEST BOOK EVER. Move over John Green.

DISGUST - Which book grossed you out the most?

September Girls. Ew to the max.

 FEAR - Which book scared you more than anything?

Alabaster: Wolves. The main character is kickbutt and awesome but the illustrations were haunting and creepyyyyy.   

ANGER - Which book pissed you off?

Finding Audrey. You can read my "review" here. :)

I TAG: 

RanuAdaline | Noor | Lexie | Erin

Bonus! Here are the emotions (by yours truly) in pictures! 

JOY:


   


SADNESS:



ANGER: 





Did you see Inside Out? Are you going to do this tag? Let's talk about it!

Share:

10 comments :

  1. Ooh, thanks for tagging me - definitely going to do this at some point Anna!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag and the photos! Such a great idea, and totally agree with you about Fangirl - I've reread it so many times!

    Katie / http://www.storiesandsnapshots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ashamed but I haven't seen Inside Out yet! >_< I haven't had the time but I am DEFINITELY going to watch it before I do this tag--and thanks so much for tagging me! And your photos of your emotions are just AWESOME! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasps* Erin! You must watch Inside Out before you do the tag so go go go! Oh, thank you! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the tag!! I watched Inside Out just a little while ago and this tag looks fun! And I need to read Orbiting Jupiter! Sadder than John Green? What! I HAVE to read it! :)

    Ranu @ The Araliya Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Yay! YES. It's terribly sad, enjoy? :'(

      Delete
  5. I can't believe I haven't seen more of your blog! Your hilarious, Anna. :') I actually just dropped by because you left a comment on one of my Goodreads thingos, and I was just returning to the blogger world. Happened across your lovely blog. :) AND YES, Fangirl is so fluffy and adorable and ughh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Aw, thank you so much! Ahhh yes, Fangirl was too cute for my heart too. :')

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes