discussion: Why Do I Read?

Why do I read? Good question. 

I read because I enjoy to. Shocking, right? I'm a thirteen year old girl. I should be shopping, hanging out with my friends, playing around with makeup or tweeting on Twitter. No thanks. I love to be pulled into a new world with new characters. I love how these writers and authors can make me feel happy or make me cry over a character death. I love how I learn things, in a fun way. I love how I have this imagination where I can imagine this story happening all in my head. I love to read! It's fun, exciting, and mind-blowing! Writers and authors can write with words that can make you angry or scared. It is amazing how putting words together can spark such emotions. I don't read for school or for some test. I read because it's a new adventure for me. Reading can promise you a new adventure. You can learn new things. It will boosts your imagination. You receive inspiration and it's fun. FUN! That's why I read. How about you?




Share:

14 comments :

  1. I adore reading too :) I love reading because it transports me to all sorts of fantastical worlds, where I meet all sorts of amazing, unique people!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading IS fun! I love reading for the escape and the extension of empathy it fosters in me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes! Reading is so much fun, Sunny!

      Delete
  3. YOU LOVE TWENTY ONE PILOTS TOO! YES! We are now friends. I love your blog and reading and Tolkien and TOP so I think Im gonna like this blog.

    have a lovely day :)

    princessfaithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fist bumps you* YESSSS TWENTY ONE PILOTS ARE THE BEST. Friends forever. Awww, thank you so much Faith! I hope you do enjoy my little blog. ^-^ Happy holidays!

      Delete
  4. You've pretty much summed up the reasons why I love reading! Excuse me as I save this on my phone and show it to peoples' faces whenever they ask why I rarely take my eyes of a book *looks away*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Anna does it again! :) Mara, that's a fabulous idea. Do that.

      Delete
  5. LOVED this post, Anna! I hate when people assume I only read for a school project. I just like reading, people! Why is that so shocking? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ I agree! Why is it so shocking? I just love to read... ok people?! XD

      Delete
  6. Anna, there is something wrong with the follower button it won't let me follow your blog :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're trying to follow me using the GFC, look a little to right in the GFC gadget area and click on that little box on the right. It should open up the gadget and make everything wider. Then, just click on the follow button while the gadget is still wider and bigger. If you still don't understand-- here's a blog post about this topic If you're trying to follow me using Bloglovin',here's the link to my blog page on Bloglovin' but if that isn't working-- that's Bloglovin' error. Have a great day, Mina!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes