Readers Confession Tag


It's time to confess my bookish confessions. *dramatic music* 

1. HAVE YOU EVER DAMAGED YOUR OWN BOOK?

Sometimes, I bend or curve my paperbacks but nothing serious. So nope. I play it safe.

2. HAVE YOU EVER DAMAGED A BORROWED BOOK?

Hahaha. Yep. The director of my local library gave me an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) for Fuzzy Mud and my dog ripped the book to shreds. Technically, it wasn't me but I left the book on the floor so yeah. I still feel terrible about that accident.  Moving on...

3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO READ A BOOK?

It really depends on the book. Let's say: 300 pages and the book has my attention -- I'll be done with it in days. Winter by Marissa Meyer is 800+ pages and I finished that in a day but The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey is 400+ pages and that took a week or 2 to finish. It depends on the book.

4. BOOKS THAT YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED?

Oh dear. I honestly hate not finishing a book. That's a question to answer another day but, some books I just can't finished.

Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) by Beth Revis
Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo
Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard

5. HYPED/POPULAR BOOKS YOU DON’T LIKE?

Go ahead. Yell all you want kids but I have an opinion too.

Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
September Girls by Bennett Madison
The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass

6. IS THERE ANY BOOK WOULD NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE READING? IF SO, SHARE THE BOOK.

I don't think there's a specific book but if the book is really sexy and has heavy romance, I try not to read or talk about that book.

7.  HOW MANY BOOKS DO YOU OWN?

51 books.

8. ARE YOU A FAST READER OR SLOW READER? 

I'm a pretty fast reader. I'm trying to slow down because I end up missing some important details.

9. DO YOU LIKE TO BUDDY READ?

I've been in online bookclubs but nothing close to buddy reading. I tried buddy reading with my brother but he didn't enjoy it, at all. Oh well.

10.  DO YOU READ BETTER IN YOUR HEAD OR OUT LOUD?

I read way better in my head. I start choking on my spit when I read out loud, it's awkward and embarrassing.

11. IF YOU WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO OWN ONE BOOK, WHAT BOOK AND WHY?

Let's hope this never happens because I'll go insane. I think I would pick Winter by Marissa Meyer OR (Yes. I'm breaking the rules.) Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. Winter because it's 800+ pages, would keep me entertained and it's from my favorite series so yeah. I also pick Blue Lily, Lily Blue because it's bloody brilliant. It's Maggie Stiefvater guys.

I TAG:

Erin, Mackenzie, Emily and Ranu

Do you have bookish confessions? Spill them! 
 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

4 comments :

  1. OMG, I hated Finding Audrey and TFIOS too! TFIOS was unbearable (I honestly don't understand why everyone loves it), and I didn't even cry! Finding Audrey was horrible, and I didn't like the ending, or any of the characters.

    Thanks for sharing, Anna! I'm sometimes ashamed of reading romance too haha :D
    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, someone who agrees with me! Yes yes and yes! Like I said, finally. TFIOS and Finding Audrey didn't click with me... at all. No problem, Denise! Hahaha, same here. :D

      Delete
  2. First off, thanks for tagging me, Anna! Also, I also think TFIOS is overrated, and The Elite was just a horror show. And we should totally try to do a buddy read at some point. I've never done one either! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I agree with your opinions on both books. Aww! That would be fabulous, Erin! <3 We should.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes