Snowy Day



On one snowy day...



"LOOK OUT ANNA!!!"


"Take a picture of me like I fell down." 


Hi. I look really cute in this picture but I'm really a crazy little kid.



“Little by little, one travels far” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien


"Seriously?"


"Take my picture!"


"Look at the camera!"


"Can I take your picture?"


"Say cheese!"


"Let me get a picture of you guys."


"ANNA MOVE!!!"

------

I was going to take pictures of my books outside but the plot twists and I took pictures of my siblings. It was nice to get outside and enjoy the snow but half the time I was freezing to death so yeah. 

What's up with you guys? Anything new? 

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

9 comments :

  1. Ahhhh! This is great :) It looks like you had tons of fun in the snow. After seeing your pictures, I feel kind of inspired to go sledding, but it's seriously a blizzard out where I live soooo I think I'm going to opt for staying inside wrapped up in my burrito cocoon and reading with hot cocoa instead :D
    On another note, I have missed reading your blog! It's good to be back. How have you been?
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just read on your "about" section of your blog that you love Twenty One Pilots!! *screams* mee tooooo! I actually went to their concert this past fall and it was one of the best I've ever been to (: I'm so glad you like them too! What's your favorite song by them?

      Delete
    2. Hi July! We sure did. Hahaha! Good plan. Aw, thanks! It's nice seeing your lovely comments again, July. Yay! I'm glad you like Twenty One Pilots, it's super nice to see other fans. Oh. My. God. You saw them live?!?! Lucky you! My favorite song by TOP has gotta be Guns for Hands, Fake You Out, Polarize or maybe Fall Away? I can't pick just one! Thanks for stopping by, July. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw this is so cute! My brothers went outside to play in the snow while I stayed in and made them hot chocolate haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's sweet of you to do that, Sam.

      Delete
  3. It snowed for me the other day, too, but not as much as you have! You must live farther North than I do haha :D Anyway, how cute! Did the snow stick around or melt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The snow stuck around but the weather is super duper cold here! Not so fun.

      Delete
  4. It looks like you all had a heaps of fun! By the way, the 5th is an amazing book! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, thanks! I agree! I can't wait for the movie.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes