Doctor Who Book Tag



I have a confession. I'm calling myself a Whovian. Yep, you heard me. Now, I wasn't that obsessed with Doctor Who but this last season guys... I'm calling myself a fan. Now, my dad is a different story. He's a H U G E Whovian so I invited him to do this tag with me! I hope you guys enjoy...

1. The Classics
[A classic book that still fits into YA literature]



ANNA: The Giver by Lois Lowry
DAD: Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
2. The Ninth Doctor
[A book you feel is very underrated]



ANNA: Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K Johnston
DAD: The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives by Leonard Mlodinow

3. David Tennant
[A book or series that was hard to say goodbye to when it ended]



ANNA: Star Above by Marissa Meyer
DAD: Maze by Christopher Mason
4. Matt Smith
[A book that made you smile]



ANNA: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
DAD: The Homework Myth by Alfie Kohn
5. Rose and Ten
[One of your ships that never sailed]


LOL NOOOO

ANNA: I got nothin 
DAD: Same
6. Weeping Angel
[A book that you blinked and it was over]



ANNA: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
DAD: Animal Farm by George Orwell
7. Daleks
[A book you want to exterminate]



ANNA: Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
DAD: I got nothin
8. Bowties Are Cool!

[A bandwagon you jumped on early]

ANNA: Splintered by A.G. Howard 
DAD: Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
9. Run you clever boy, and remember…
[A book with an awesome plot twist that you didn’t see coming]


CLARA WAS MY FAV OK ;,(

ANNA: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
DAD: Hitler's Willing Executioners by Daniel Goldhagen
10. Raxacoricofallapatorius
[A book with hard to pronounce names or titles]



ANNA: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
DAD: A Gateway to Sindarin: A Grammar of an Elvish Language from JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings by David Salo
11. The T.A.R.D.I.S
[A book that took you back in time]



ANNA: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
DAD: Betrayal: The Crisis in the Catholic Church by The Investigative Staff of the Boston Globe

12. Companions:

[Tag some fellow Doctor Who fans!]


Anyone who loves The Doctor! ;)

Share:

6 comments :

  1. this was neat anna!! and i loved that you did it with your dad. ^-^
    xx a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM STEALING THIS BECAUSE DOCTOR WHO IS EVERYTHING. BUT THEY TOOK IT OFF OF NETFLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By that extreme amount of !!, you can guess how distressed I am by this fact. I loved all your answers, Anna!

    ❤ Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GIRL I KNOW I KNOW I'M SO SO S O MAD! ARE YOU KIDDING ME BBC!? GRRRRR-

      *coughs*

      Anyway.

      Many thanks, Erin! Have fun with this tag! <3

      Delete
  3. THIS IS SO CUTE!! I love this. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes