Fourteen



What happens when you turn fourteen?



My brother asked me today if I had felt different because I'm fourteen. I said no. But... I do feel different. I've been on this planet for fourteen years- fourteen years! I feel...proud? Welp. I've learned many things while being thirteen. Friendship, family and I've been discovering myself. Now, here I am, entering the "teenage age". Wish me luck! <3

*five minutes later*


(I'm somewhat kidding)
 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

10 comments :

  1. happy birthday anna!!! i hope you have a splendid day. <3
    xx a

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday gorgeous! I hope this year brings you many more adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday (yesterday)! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    - Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    Ps. I did your readers confessions tag, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I did! <3

      (I don't mind ;)

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! Happy birthday! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH FOURTEEN! *bakes a cake and tosses confetti* But, seriously, being a teenager is so scary. I AM NOT READY TO BE AN ALMOST ADULT. Happy birthday, Anna! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you'll do fine, Erin. ;)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes