Q + A: THE ANSWERS


You gave me the questions and here are my answers!


"Most important question yet: FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES OR COOKIE DOUGH?"


ARE YOU KIDDING ME LIKE HOW WHY OH ASDFGHJKL

I'm going with those freshly baked cookies. 

"If you were on a desert island with one book, which book would you want it to be (this could be a book on your TBR list, or a book you've read and just couldn't live without)"


WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? ONE BOOK? ONE BOOK? 

Storytime: I was talking to my dad about this Q+A and I asked him this question, just to see what his answer would be and he said a dictionary. "I would learn a new word everyday, not the same story over and over again. I would get bored with that same story." That's what he said so I'm taking his answer, a dictionary!

"Favorite book of all time?"


HOW DARE YOU.

I guess, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Why? Well A) Shiver is a fabulous book B) Shiver got me into reading YA books and C) it's Maggie Stiefvater

"Why are you so wonderful?"



Ohmygodthankyousomuchyouaresosweetandfabulousjuststopwithyourkindnessok

Thank you! I, honestly, just be myself! <3

"Favorite series of all time?"


*sobs* HOW AND WHY SHOULD I???

Today, it's going to be The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. Tomorrow it could be The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater and then the day after that it could be The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan then after that day...

"Favorite show?"



Once Upon A Time, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are the only TV shows that I watch and I love them all. <3

"Favorite movie?"




Just one? Well sorry no can't do because I LOVE ALL MOVIES. Here are my top favorite movies: Big Hero 6, Zootopia, ALL THE STAR WARS MOVIES, all the LOTR movies, all the Hobbit movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas and Corpse Bride. ^_^

"Favorite childhood memory?"


Mmmmm. Oh! When I won an award at elementary school. It was a pretty awesome day. ^_^

"What book first got you into reading?"


I know the first book that I got me into YA (Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater) but the first first FIRST book? I have no idea. Sorry!

"What are a few books that you absolutely hated?"


Ok, I can do this.

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
September Girls by Bennett Madison
After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga
Blankets by Craig Thompson

"Who is your favorite character in all the books you've ever read?"


*howls* HOWWWWWWW

I'm sorry but I can't pick one- I love a lot of characters! But, I can pick a few for you. ^_^

Leo, Piper, Hazel, Percy, Annabeth and Nico from The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Cinder, Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne, Winter and Jacin from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Kell and Lila from A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab
Kai, Inej, Nina, Matthias, Jesper and Wylan from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
and Gansey, Adam, Ronan, Blue and Noah from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater

"Who is your favorite character in The Lunar Chronicles?"


AHHHUHHHHMMMM- I'm going with Cress! 

"What is your favorite book genre to read?"


Fantasy!

"What is your favorite ice cream flavor?"


CHOCOLATE.

 "What is your favorite subject?"


Science! I, personally, love astronomy.

"What are your hobbies besides blogging?"




Obviously, reading but I also enjoy doing: art, spending my time outside and volunteering.

"What is your favorite part about blogging?"




I love sharing my book reviews and my bookish opinions on... bookish things. I also love the blogging  community! I wouldn't hesitate if someone wanted to work with me.  ^_^

"Favorite quote?"


Favorite quote? Alright. I can do that.

“Sarcasm doesn't appear to work on him. If that's true, I'm in trouble: It's my normal mode of communication.” 
― Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS! HAVE A GREAT DAY!


 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

13 comments :

  1. That last SPN gif is awesome :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote though. ;) Great post Anna! :) I love how all of your gifs are so accurate.

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie is my spirit animal. Thank you so much, Mackenzie! <3

      Delete
  3. COOKIE DOUGH IS MY FAVORITE THING. Have you ever tried the Starbucks "cake" pops? They're filled with cookie dough! They're my new favorite things ever ok.
    YOUR DAD IS A GENIUS OMG.
    My favorite characters are probably Merrick Mayfair and Arundel Lowdham.
    I love chemistry! And I've signed up to take computer programming next year, which sounds really exciting.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG NOOOO WAYYY GURLLL I LOVE STARBUCKS CAKE POPS SO MUCH OKKK AND NOW THEY HAVE COOKIE DOUGH I NEED THEMMMM MMMmMMmmM

      *coughs*

      Anyway.

      Yes, yes and yes! Thanks for sharing and good luck with computer programming, Ellie!

      Delete
  4. Miraculous though. It's sooo strangely addictive. One day I turned it on like "okay this looks childish, lets watch it because I have nothing better to do on a friday night." Then you watch it like: "I AM HOOKED"

    - Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *cries* YES YES YES I FEEL YOU THAT SHOW IS DRIVING ME I N S A N E

      like how? it's so simple yet so addicting.

      Delete
  5. Ack, I really hate The Fault in Our Stars as well. What a dreadful piece of literature. And I love that Supernatural gid, oh Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dad's answer about the dictionary! That's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, you are the queen of GIFs. And now all I want to do is have a movie marathon with you and go stargazing. MAKE IT HAPPEN. Also...I don't like chocolate ice cream. I KNOW BUT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE. IT TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE THAT HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND KILLED. Ahem. Do more of these! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes