Let's Recap March


I've jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon! I'm starting to understand this wizard world. Like, the word Muggle. *awkward laugh* I'm pretty I've been called that a few times... *coughs* moving on!


Doctor Who Book Tag with a special guest! (not David Tennant guys sorry)

Remember, give me a follow on social media!

  Bloglovin' | Goodreads | Instagram | Pinterest  | (new-ish social media!) Tumblr

currently SCREAMING BECAUSE Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Matt de la Peña and Sarah J. Maas are all writing DC young adult books! I'm a Marvel girl but I'm still REALLY EXCITED FOR THESE BOOKS! Read the whole story here
+ Calling all Harry Potter fans! (aka EVERYONE) We are getting another illustrated book! Look!


Ekkk! You can read more about the book here.

+ Maggie Stiefvater is going on tour for the release of The Raven King. WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE RAVEN KING GUYS

aka GANSEY GONNA DIEEEEEE



March was a fabulous reading month. Can't wait for April!



 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

10 comments :

  1. Welcome to the Harry Potter party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for that super hero series!! I don't have the Philosopher's Stone illustrated book, but they both look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Emily! The first one is downright beautiful, you must take a look at the illustrations. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for mentioning my post! I'm so excited about the superhero YA books being written. The only author I haven't read yet it Matt de la Pena, so I'll have to read some of his books before the series releases! I'm currently reading The Dream Thieves so I can read TRK when it comes out... I'm expecting the internet to be full of spoilers!

    Thanks for sharing your month of March! I hope you have a good April!
    Denise | The Bibliolater
    PS Have you got a new blog design, or am I just super late to the party? I really love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Denise. Yes and yes! I haven't read anything by Matt de la Pena but I'm hoping that I can change that. OMG YES I SAW ON GOODREADS GIRL YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE SERIES. Ahhh :,)

      p.s: hahaha, no! i got a new blog design. awww, thank you! <3

      Delete
  4. YOUR TUMBLR DESIGN MY HEART. Oh my God. It's gorgeous. I followed you :) (I'm livingontheothersideofreality.)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU ELLIE I LOVE IT TOO <3 and yes! I saw. :) Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for mentioning my post, Anna! I am also a Marvel girl (if you couldn't tell), but I'll have to see about those DC ones. AND THE RAVEN KING OH MY GOD. I'm not ready. I am so not prepared for The Raven Boys to end. AND GANSEY IS NOT GOING TO DIE NOPE

    ❤ Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Haha, I could tell. YESSSS I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELSSSS WELP

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes