The Text Tag


I haven't done a non-bookish tag in AGES people so that's what we are doing today. Many thanks go out to the fabulous Adaline @ Silhouette because she tagged me. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧ here are some sparkles in thanks. 

Guidelines:

+ thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
+ answer the original 6 text-themed questions
+ add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
 + tag 6+ bloggers + let them know 
+ include these rules in your post 



Questions:

what is your favorite letter of the alphabet?

a!

what are three words that you love?

opia, selcouth and lisztomania.

what are three words that you hate?

lol, meh and ha. (in my dictionary, lol, meh and ha are words ok.)

if you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?

mmm. good question. i don't how you would "make' this word but my word would describe: wanting to be something better but can't decide if it's better. i'm, personally and currently in that situation. moving on...

what are your three favorite punctuation marks?

& # and +

what are three of your favorite fonts?

i love fonts so much guys just (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧ fonts *coughs* anyway i pick: de walpergen pica, special elite and ck cursive. 

(adaline's question for me) 

what is your favorite quote/most beautiful thing you've ever heard or read?

i've heard and read a lot of beautiful things so this is a hard one but, i'm going with this quote:

"inhale the future. exhale the past." 

some people may believe that this isn't beautiful but i believe it's beautifully true.

I tag:

Morning | Ellie and Edie

and here's my question for you three:

what's one quote that keep you going?

Again, thank you so much Adaline for tagging me! Do you enjoy quotes?

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

9 comments :

  1. ah I loved reading your answers to this! thanks for doing the tag, love. <3
    xx a

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute tag! I love the words you picked out--I hadn't heard of "selcouth" before. And that quote is the best. I think we all need a reminder of that sometimes. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Anna! And I love your new design. :) <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag - and your new design is so cute, I love it!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes