Anna Updates


It's been some time since I've done a personal post so let's do one today! ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ  I'll be talking about my BEAUTIFUL hair, Alexander Hamilton and balloons. 

ANNA UPDATE ONE | MY HAIR


 I RE-DYED MY HAIR BLUE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. It's almost like a blue ombre... depends on the lighting I guess. EITHER WAY I LOVE IT. <3

ANNA UPDATE TWO | HAMILTON 


I'm currently oBSESSED WITH HAMILTON. Hamilton is the american musical about our founding father Alexander Hamilton. But, it's told in rap/hip hop and IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I've learned so much about Alexander Hamilton. It's just so interesting and entertaining!

ANNA UPDATE THREE | GRANDMA


Andddd here's some sad news: I lost my grandma. She had some serious brain surgery and, she did survive the surgery, but her body just couldn't handle it. My brother and I decided to make a short film (above) of how she left an imprint in our lives. 

ANNA UPDATE FOUR | LADYBUG


My other recently obsession is Miraculous Ladybug. YES IT'S GEARED TOWARD KIDS BUT I LOVE THIS TV SHOW SO MUCH FIGHT ME. Oh ahh sorry haha got a little aggressive there ahem YES! It's a TV show about two teenagers, Marinette and Adrien, who live a double life as Ladybug and Cat Noir, Paris's very own superheros. Together they both protect Paris from Hawkmoth. And here's a fabulous video about the show. Highly recommended! 

ANNA UPDATE FIVE | BALLOON FEST


Finally, my family and I went to a balloon fest! It was pretty cool and I got some nice pictures too. Although, I really wanted to go on the zipline and the giant hamster balls but whatever.

Happy Saturday! Anything new with you bookworms? Has anyone watched Miraculous Ladybug (pls say yes) or been to a balloon fest? Let's chat!

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

22 comments :

  1. I am so sorry your grandmother died! It is so awesome that you made a film to remember her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your grandma, your film is beautiful. My sister and brother love Miraculous Ladybug but I find it so boring haha. I guess it's just not my type.

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexie. <3 Haha I found it boring too ... at first. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss :( But the film was a very creative idea! Your hair looks great as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so so sorry for your loss. That film literally made me cry! Nice hair btw!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love love your hair, Anna. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you thank you Nicole. <3

      Delete
  6. I am so sorry about your grandma, Anna. I lost my grandma a few years ago to cancer and I know how hard it can be. On another note, I love your new hair and although I haven't seen The Miraculous Ladybug yet, I am planning on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Erin. Yay!! Tell me if you like it asap. <3

      Delete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother Anna :( I hope you and your family would feel better soon. I love your hair, and the miraculous ladybug looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about your loss, Anna. We'll be here for you! By the way, your hair is perfect and that face of Lin is hilarious (but like the rest of the Ham Fam and Angelica, we'll never truly be Satsified... and even more so when the PBS documentary of the show comes out).

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morning. <3 Ahhh yes!! I can't wait for the documentary. October is so close...

      Delete
  9. I LOVE YOUR HAIR! Us dyed-hair people have to support each other!

    I, too, am obsessed with Hamilton. It's definitely my all-time favorite musical. The music is just so different and modern. They could have made a stuffy musical about the stuffy 17/1800s, but instead they really brought an original and modern twist to it.

    I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. That's always hard.

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! We really should. ;) Yes yes and yes! Hamilton is da best. Thank you, Ella. <3

      Delete
  10. ALEXANDER HAMILTON! Love love love. I'm obsessed.

    I'm so sorry about your grandmother! Praying for y'all. <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes