Hamilton Book Tag


Hamilton is my lifeeeee so doing this tag was in order. Enjoy! 

PLEASE NOTE. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR THE FOLLOWING: 

The Book Thief (Number 4), The Darkest Minds (Number 5) and A Court of Mist and Fury (Number 7). 

Thank you!



1.  The Room Where It Happens: 

Book world you would put yourself in


Definitely A Darker Shade of Magic! The different colors of London and their magic totally appealed to me. 

2.  The Schuyler Sisters: 

Underrated Female Character 


Karou from A Daughter of Smoke and Bone. #bluehairedtwins 

3. ♪ My Shot: 

A character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them



Gansey from The Raven Cycle. That boy said "I'm gonna find Glendower" and he sure did.  

4.  Stay Alive: 

A character you wish was still alive 


Basically everybody in The Book Thief! Hahaahhhhhhnnnnnnnnn 

5.  Burn: 

The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read 


I just finished The Darkest Minds and THAT ENDING HKJHKHKHK I'M A MESS. Rudy ... Liam ...

6. ♪ You'll Be Back: 

Sassiest villain


Hmmm. I haven't read really any sass villains! But, I must say, V.E Schwab does write some really good villains. Not sassy just *clenches hands* good.

7.  The Reynolds Pamphlet: 

 A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming 


That ending for A Court of Mist and Fury was MIND BLOWING. They were so much twists and actions, my head was dizzy.

8.  Non-stop: 

A series you marathoned


I marathoned Harry Potter and Percy Jackson this year, for the first time! Loved it.

9.  Satisfied: 

Favorite book with multiple POVs 


Six of Crows! I loved everybody's POV, which is uncommon for me.

10.  Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: 

A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history



So many people read The Raven Cycle this year and I feel these people will never forget this wonderful story. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

♪ I'm tagging: ♪


Any Hamilton fans! 

Hey bookworms! Any Hamilton fans out there? Favorite character in Hamilton? ♪ Angelicaaaa for meeee ♪ Let's chat!

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

8 comments :

  1. Omg I love Hamilton. My favourite Character is Thomas Jefferson :D I just love to see Daveed as him! I'm so sad he left. Anyways, i'd love to chat about hamilton. Hope you have a nice day, and that you're in the room where it happens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Oh yes! Daveed played Thomas perfectly. Awww thank you so much, Emma!

      Delete
  2. AHHH THIS POST IS MAKING ME WANT TO WATCH/LISTEN TO HAMILTON.

    I've been looking forward to reading Six of Crows for quite a while! I didn't know it was in multiple POVs - that style always makes me happy :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT!! And yOU MUST READ SIX OF CROWS ASAP ELLIE. It's super duper good.

      Delete
  3. THIS IS THE COOLEST TAG EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would have to be Eliza for me (just ... because ... Burn ... *melts*). I officially adore Hamilton so I reckon I'll be stealing this tag at some stage. (Ha. Stage. I know I'm not that funny, but humour me?)

    Ah, drat. Now I'm humming Schuyler Sisters. It'll be in my head for the rest of the day now ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes. :,) Haha yay! Have fun with it.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes