Let's Recap October + Halloween


What she says: I'm fine

What she means: HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOW-





+++++

Remember, give me a follow on social media!






+ And Benjamin Alire Saenz's new book is up for preorder!

+++++

Ummm so today might be Halloween?!

 i love this movie so much you don't understand

I love Halloween so much that I still treat or trick with my younger siblings. Meaning: I still dress up. So here's my Halloween costume this year:


 My costume isn't just a cat onesie. This onesie reminded me so much of this Miraculous Ladybug comic (!!!) that I had to be Marinette's Chat Noir onesie. God, I'm obsessed aren't I? 



Anddd here are all the books I read in October!






 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

4 comments :

  1. Yay thank you so much for the linkup Anna! *hugs* Also, that's a really cute costume<3 Happy halloween, and I hope you'll have an amazing November! <3

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no problem! Thank you so much, Tasya!

      Delete
  2. Halloween is the best! I wish it was bigger in Australia, we only got one group of kids this year. :( I love your cat costume! And you say it's also similar to a comic? Bonus.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes