Things I'm Thankful For ... #TheThanksUGive


Let's just get straight to the point: I disappeared from the blogging community. My "excuse" this time? I didn't have the energy to sit down and write up a post. I'm sorry! I hate looking at a empty blog and leaving you hanging. But we're here, together, and it's time to get Annaish live with new content, starting with #TheThanksUGive. Thanksgiving is what, one day away?? Crazy stuff. This year, I'm joining this awesome linkup called the #TheThanksUGive .. you can find more details here. Please, join us! It's very easy to join and let me tell you, this week is gonna be fun. 

My post for #TheThanksUGive is going to be focused on the things I'm thankful for. Easy, one might say, but trust me I'm putting my heart into this post.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ...

My family and friends!

I wouldn't be the person who I am today if it wasn't for my family and friends. My family: thank you for putting up with my sarcasm, my fangirl moments, and my teenage attitude. You guys are my everything. My friends: thank you for supporting me and always being there for me, especially you Adelle. You gals are my favs. 

I'M THANKFUL FOR ...

My blogger friends!

Of course my blogger buddies deserve their own recognition.

Adaline (Not Gary Cooper) : I'm gonna be honest, sometimes I can't believe we're friends! You've been my role-model for a long time in the blogging community. You're an amazing person like I can't even. Whenever I have a fangirl moment, I run to you first because you understand. We have so much in common.  Sometimes I wonder if am I talking to myself. XD I hope our friendship lasts a long time, Adaline. 

Erin (The Book Archive) : Even though we haven't been communicating lately, I'm gonna bet you're still wonderful. You have no idea how excited I was when I found out you've read The Raven Cycle. I was like "omg this girl is awesome .. she's read the raven cycle, got an amazing blog and loves Doctor Who" I hope we communicate sooner or later, Erin. But, either way, you shall be my Maggie Stiefvater buddy.

Denise (The Bibliolater) : I remember when we first started communicating, we were all about dogs .. and then we were all about books but always dogs first, right? But besides the point that you love dogs and books, you are so confident and inspiring! Always fierce. I also love how open you are to others and me. You always have advice up your sleeve too. Thank you for that, Denise. 

Emily (Paperback Princess) : Emily! I feel like we need to talk more often. We have so many things in common - books (obviously), Hamilton, Stranger Things (??) etc etc. But I can tell you this: I love your blog and how kind you are. You also seem like a trustworthy and loyal friend! Hopefully, we can talk or partner up for a blog post. Also, I will be forever jealous of your Eleven costume. 

Sophia (Infinitbr) : Remember when you asked me for some blogging advice? I said "what?! Why me?!" XD I still don't know why you asked me for advice .. I'm the worst with advice. Anyway, Sophia, you're such an outgoing person and very funny. You can brighten my day easily with your bubbly personality. Your fairy lights and you are spectacular my friend.

Abby/MorningTime4 (Ups + Downs) :  Let me tell you something, I've been reading your blog since the beginning of time. I'm kidding but you know what I mean. But there's a reason why I've been reading your blog since the beginning of time .. I love it! Your writing, your humor - your passion is so inspiring. I'm so thankful for you and your blog because I look up to you and 'Ups + Downs'. Oh and I'm also thankful for Hamilton too. Thanks for being my Angelica Schuyler, Morning. (in our case ,, i'm eliza)

Mackenzie (think eat write read) : Aesthetic wise, I want to be just like you Mackenzie. Your photography is  *heart eyes*. You're so laid back but ready to take on anything, please teach me your ways! Everything about you just screams #goals. Again, please teach me your ways. XD

Nicole (Self Known) : Nicole, you are literally the most helpful person ever. Your tips and tricks for blogging have helped me so much. You're also so loving, I mean, you spread positivity and happiness everywhere and it's so lovely. I am so thankful to know you and 'Self Known'.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ...

Books!

This is a given but still. Oh books .. you've changed me. I cry, smile, and laugh over you. You teach me things. I learn things from you. You are truly my everything. I literally mean that because I would be a very empty person without you. I am so thankful for you, my forever friend.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ...

The bookish community!

Authors, book bloggers, publishers, bookstagramers, booktubers - you lot are truly amazing. I enjoy all of your content. You guys are so welcoming and open to new bookworms too. I hope to follow your footsteps.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ...

You!

No, not the person behind you, you! Yes you. You have no idea how thankful I am for you. You clicking on my blog, reading it, liking it, commenting it, follow it - all of that brings joy to my heart. I'm glad you are here with me on this blogging journey because you make everything real and worth it. Thank you!


*wipes sweat on my brow* Oof - I think I got everything! I'm sorry if this is cringey but I did it and I feel accomplished. I'm a little surprised with myself because there are no gifs or memes in this post. I am truly living today ya'll. Well, see you in the next post bookworms!

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

8 comments :

  1. This post just makes me so happy wow:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this post so much! So uplifting and happy :-)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jollygirl. Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Awww!! I'm definitely thankful for you too Anna and I so agree that we need to talk more! I feel like we think alike on everything lol!! I'm always open to chat! And I'm glad you liked my costume, lol, it was great that someone immediately recognized who I was! Thank you for being such a lovely person! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay! No problem, Emily. Thank you and have a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  4. Your mention of me literally brought tears to my eyes. You're such a sweet, talented blogger, and I'm so very thankful that I'm part of a blogging community filled with amazing people like you. I just know that our friendship is going to continue to be even more amazing over time. Love ya, Anna, and happy thanksgiving. ❤️
    xx a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're welcome! Thank you Adaline!! :,) ❤️

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes