quiz: USE YOUR FALL FAVORITES TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEXT READ!


Quiz time! Since everyone is talking about their favorite fall things, I decided to make a quiz (with a bookish twist of course) to help bookworms find their next read using their fall favorites. Enjoy!







ANSWERS: 

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

I hope you enjoyed my quiz. What did you get? Are you going to read it anytime soon? Either way, happy reading!
 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

10 comments :

  1. I'M A SUCKER FOR QUIZZES AHHH. I got Dorothy Must Die. I don't know if I'll read it, but I might consider it!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! I get the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and while I already read it, I think it's pretty spot on result because I did love it!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh haha that's good!

      Delete
  3. Yayyy you include Modern Family which is liFEEE as an answer haha!!! I got A Court Of Thorns and Roses which I might check out, even if it is somewhat out of my comfort zone.

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what's up in the TV world (i think). ;) Ooo! I hope you do! It's amazing.

      Delete
  4. This was a cool quiz! I got A Court of Thorns and Roses, which I've already read. I'm actually not a huge fan of it, but I did really enjoy ACOMAF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Dorothy Must Die!

    I've read a lot about this book and some people say it's a nice read. But I've also read some complaints about the ethics of the publishing house, or something like that.

    The synopsis sounds very interesting, though! I might give it a try :)

    I've tagged yo to do the Harry Potter Tag! I'f you'd like to be part of it, feel free to check out my post to see the questions: The Harry Potter Tag.

    Salha | The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I've read/heard mixed feelings about Dorothy Must Die too. I personally enjoyed it. Thank you so much, Salha! I'll check out your tag asap. :D

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes