My Christmas Haul (2016)



Happy (belated) Christmas bookworms! I hope you had a good Christmas. I know my family and me enjoyed the day together. Anywho, it's time for me to share what I got for Christmas!

I got all my gifts from family and friends this year and, again, I thank you all!


BOOKS

I got all of V.E Schwab's adult books! And her newest YA book! I own her books! I am happy about this! Can you tell! In all seriousness tho, I am so happy to own Victoria's books. She's one of my all time favorite authors. #ProudSchwablin I also got "Doodling for Bookworms", (it's a journal that contains bookish activities! *heart eyes*) Barnes & Noble gift cards (which i already spent) and Ghosts. I've been a big fan of Raina's graphic novels since 8 years old?? Yeah I love her books. 


HARRY POTTER MERCH

I read Harry Potter this year .. for the first time. My friends were so happy because they've been pestering me to read Harry since the beginning of time. I'm kidding! But I'm happy, my friends are happy - everybody is happy. So - I got a Gryffindor hat, scarf and socks (those aren't pictured). I'm actually a Ravenclaw but I'm still very appreciative for this gift. <3 I also got the Cursed Child, a Ron Weasley key chain, and a Hogwarts poster. 


MIX AND MATCH

These are gifts that didn't really fit into any of my categories so they got their own. I got a Stranger Things shirt (feat my girl Eleven)! I love this shirt so much .. you have no idea. I also got a Hamilton calendar (!!!) and nail polish. In fact, I just painted my nails black and with some gold glitter. #aesthetic


"IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS"

As pictured above, I got a new purse (bless up), a Spider-Man Funko Pop key chain (say that 5 times fast), gel pens and a buttercream candle (it smells delicioussss).


TØP MERCH

I FINALLY GOT MERCH FROM MY FAVORITE BAND. I mean I could of gotten the merch myself but you know .. books. ANYWAY I HAVE TWENTY ONE PILOTS MERCH CAN WE JUST *screams* I got two t-shirts and a snapback hat. :,)


ELECTRONICS

So big news .. I finally have my own computer!! It's a very nice Chromebook and (of course) I named it Duke. I love it so much ekkk! I also got dark blue headphones. 


Hey bookworms! How was your Christmas? Did you get some nice gifts? Are you a TØP fan? Or maybe a Schwablin? Let's chat!


 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

10 comments :

  1. TWENTY ONE PILOTS IS MOST EXCELLENT I APPROVE. Other than a couple pieces of clothing and some little things, I almost exclusively got books. A couple favorites I've started thus far are The Martian by Andy Weir and Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis by Anne Rice.

    Ahhhh I really need to pick up A Darker Shade of Magic!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA THANK YOU! Good for you! Books are great gifts. ;)

      YOU DO IT'S SO GOOD EKKK

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a good Christmas!! I love the Hamilton calendar so much!! If I were actually organized and used a calendar throughout the year, I would so buy it lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha! I'm such an organized person. So I need a calendar every year. :D

      Delete
  3. Those are really nice gifts! I really like the stranger things shirt and twenty one pilots merch <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHH TOP MERCH! LOVE LOVE LOVE. So exciting. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! I love my new merch so much. |-/

      Delete
  5. I am both a Schwablin and a top fan! And Stranger Things oh my GOD. I watched all of the episodes in one day a couple months ago and I cannot WAIT for season 2. Eleven is definitely my favorite. Your Christmas looks like it was awesome! I also got a lot of Harry Potter merch, including an awesome Hogwarts sweater. Happy New Year, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Me and my parents watched all the episodes in one day toooo - I know the feeling. Thank you, it was. Ooo nice! You too Erin!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes