Fifteen


Yep, I'm fifteen! *throws confetti* I'm currently writing this a day before my birthday but again, the same question occured to me .. what happens when you turn fifteen?

First thought: you start studying (key word here) to drive. Haha, cheesy, I know but, the thought of me driving is crazy. But I just start smiling like "oohh yeah! I could drive!!" It's going to be a challenge for me but, I mean, having a driver's license wouldn't hurt.

Another thought: you ?? change ?? you ?? grow ?? you ??? I really don't know. Fifteen seems like an awkward age, but then again, awkward has always been my specialty. I still have some sort of anxiety, which isn't going away any day now. I'm also still introvert-er as ever. But I still go through my anxiety every day. And I do enjoy being an introvert. Official age changing thing and birth certificate wise, have I changed? Yes. But personality wise and everything else? No. But I hope so much to become more comfortable with myself and my decisions. I constantly regret my decisions. I sometimes sleep on them and think how bad they could become, which is so unhealthy for myself. It's now a need for myself to be more confidence or my life is going to be extremely rough. Step by step friends, step by step.

Final thought: Fourteen was fun .. I think. Somedays I curled up and wished that I become 18 right now. Somedays I curled up and wished that I could stay fourteen forever. I think, the best way to explain me being fourteen is, it was a battle. But it worked out man. It got to be cringy but, I had fun. 

On I now continue through the teenage age! Now, let's talk about what I did for my birthday.


I went rollerskating with my family! I originally wanted to go ice skating but in the end, it didn't work out. So the next closest thing was rollerskating. And after that we got dinner at a local restaurant and had cookies. I had a nice time.


Since we all celebrated my birthday on Saturday, I decided that I just wanted some cheesecake on my actual birthday. Cheers!

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

15 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday!! Fifteen sounds awesome and I hope you enjoy this new age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA! <3 I hope you had a fabulous day, girly. You are an astounding young woman. :)

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mackenzie! I did <3

      Delete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA, DEAR!! you're such a sweetheart + i adore all that you do. i hope 15 is an amazing time for you. <333
    xx a || not gary cooper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adaline!! I hope so too <3

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday, Anna! It's been so lovely to watch you grow into the beautiful woman you are today. Have a wonderful 15th year + many more. (I hope the cheesecake was good!) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Rosie!! The cheesecake was so good, super yum. <3

      Delete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *throws cake crumbs of celebration in the air* I'm glad you had a nice day and yumm cookies. Such a good celebratory thing.😍 I hope you enjoy being 15. :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes