Let's Recap June



June was nice, hot loop. I had school, volunteering and books; which wasn't bad! Just time consuming. I didn't have much time for annaish or social media. Now, I'm slowly leaving my loop because I'm actually going somewhere! (it's not my library i swear)


JUNE:






+ + + + +

Remember, give me a follow on social media! 

Bloglovin' | Goodreads | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

Now about me, leaving my house ... I'll be heading down to see my oldest best friend. For a whole week! I am sO excited; we have so many things to catch up on. So I'll be pretty much 100% away from my blog, social media, emails, DMs etc etc. I apologize in advance if you do contact me and I don't respond back. I'll be at the pool hanging out with my best friend. B:)




Unearthed (by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner) is heading to the big screen.



+ Shadowsong has a cover and it's pretty cool?!



+ + + + + 

BLOGGERS:







I read a lot of graphic novels this month; which I enjoyed. And a classic novel along with a dystopia. Overall, good month for reading! 







 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

10 comments :

  1. Hope you have a fun time with your friend! A lot of the books you read this month have been on my tbr for a while. Especially Bone Gap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did - thanks! Bone Gap was amazinggg. :,)

      Delete
  2. AHHH BONE GAP HAS BEEN ON MY TBR FOR FOREVER. And omg, City of Ghosts looks amazing! As does the Shadowsong cover - I probably won't read it, but that cover is still really pretty!

    Ahhh, have fun with your best friend!! I'll be meeting up with one of my bestest online friends irl for a few days this July, and I'm SUPER excited.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Thank you - I did. :D YAY HAVE FUN!

      Delete
  3. I hope that you have a fun time with you're friend! You read so many books this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE FUN, ANNA! <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agh, you read so many good books in June! I hope you have a great time with your best friend, Anna!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep hehe! I did - thank you so much. :D

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes