Let's Recap August


August started out fine but, recently, it took a bad turn. I'm tired and craving for chilly weather at this point. Can someone send me some pumpkin pie?? Please & thank you.


AUGUST:







+ + + + +

Remember, give me a follow on social media! 



+ WE HAVE A COVER FOR OBSIDIO!! (spoiler alert: it's beautiful)


+ The An Ember in the Ashes series got a cover change ... during mid-series. Which stirred up some controversy, but I think they look great. 








+ + + + + 

BLOGGERS:






I'm finally on top of my reading goal! I'm at 52 books and I would l o v e to read 100, but I've set my permanent goal at 80. Now, I need to start writing some reviews hahahhhh.


Share:

2 comments :

  1. I'm sorry August took a turn for you :(( If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me! But you read some great books this month! Hopefully they'll be many more.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes