My September Bullet Journal + Drawings


Happy Wednesday bookaholics! A while back ago, I mentioned that I was working on a bullet journal and some drawings. And a few of you asked if you could see my bullet journal and drawings (I was honored :D). It's also been a long time since I've shared some art. So, without further ado, here is my September bullet journal w/ my newest drawings.


So in my September bullet journal pages, I used the following:

+ a composition notebook

+ a black pen w/ a pencil

+ black and orange markers

+ a ruler

+ and stickers

That's it! I didn't use the so called "professional materials" and I still enjoyed myself. Now, my pages aren't perfect but I'm happy with my progress so far. And the little old perfectionist in myself can't wait to dive into the October spread.


Here's my title page for the month! I didn't use a key or draw up a small calendar; I started pretty simple. I wrote 'September' in black pen then tried a dip effect with the orange and brown markers. I then drew a fall(ish) wreath with orange/brown leaves. I think I was a little rough on the markers with this one but, I really like my wreath.


I knew I really wanted a big monthly spread in my journal! I like how big and easy it is to use and see. So, I used my ruler and black pen to created the spread. I then: highlighted the corners with my markers, added tiny stripes under the dates and placed my stickers. I also wrote the days of the week (with the dip effect) and 'monthly spread' in a thin, curvy font. The spread itself is very uneven but I'm glad I used the gold stickers.


I have two individual pages here: my movies to-watch list and my fall school schedule! I'm proud of both of them. So, for my movie page, I took my ruler and black pen to make a rectangle. I then highlighted the corners with my markers (again) and used stickers for bullet points. I also used my thin, curvy font with the dip effect. I pretty much did the same thing for my schedule page, except I made my rectangle into squares.


Lastly, I made my "ideas" page. It's like a brain dump for myself. I didn't use it that much but it still looks pretty cute! I took my ruler and pen to make two small rectangles. I highlighted one of the corners on each rectangle, along with more stickers. I drew some small leaves and added one of my favorite quotes: Study like Granger ... Eat like Weasley ... and Live like Potter (i found it on instagram!!).

That's all I have this month. I may share other pages soon, I'm not sure ... I'm still practicing. You tell me haha. Anyway, here are some resources to help decorate your pages! I used all these sites for doodles/fonts. Here are the following sites: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

NOW IT'S DRAWING TIME!

I drew all my drawings on a Windows10 HP Notebook, under the program "Fresh Paint".
I didn't use any electronic pen; just my fingers.

I encourage you to share my drawings! Either on your blog or social media - I would be honored. Just PLEASE give me credit.

I DON'T encourage you to upload my drawings without credit and/or sell.
If you have any questions on my drawing(s), then shoot me an email at browneyedbibliophile@yahoo.com


This lady was inspired by Vanessa Port's drawing on Instagram. I loved the angle and style that she did, so I decided to give it a go! I personally loved how I did the hair in watercolor. And pink isn't a color I usually reach for but I'm glad I used it in this drawing. 


Fun fact: I LOVE Steven Universe. The whole show is done beautifully; from the dialogue to the animation. I drew this fancy Steven (based off a screenshot from the show) for his birthday and it took foreverrrr. But I'm proud of it! Happy belated birthday, Steven. <3


And, finally, I drew Blue and Adam from The Raven Cycle. NOW I'M NOT 100% SOLD ON THESE TWO. I like how I did them but I can see them portrayed with different hair, skin, eye etc etc color. My Adam was based off another Adam drawing by Annalise Jensen but I drew Blue freehanded. I must say, all in all, I really like how these two look in flower crowns. :,)


Hey everyone! Do you use a bullet journal? Or are you an artist? Share your journaling tips or drawings down below if you want to! Stay creative. <3


 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

10 comments :

  1. I have been wanting to start a bullet journel for so long and right I really just need a journel. Both your art and journel are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Have fun with it. :D Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I've been using a bullet journal to track my studying and daily habits. :) Your spreads are so cute!

    Thank you for sharing - I love seeing what are in other peoples BuJos. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Rosie! Thank you so much. <3

      Delete
  3. Ooh this looks like a lot of fun! I do not have a bullet journal but they look inspiring! I can't believe it's September already!! Also, I LOVE that Harry Potter quote. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was haha! Agreed; I can't believe fall is here. Me too! :D

      Delete
  4. Awww, how cute! I have been loving bullet journals but I don't think I have the time to design my own... But they're so pretty and useful. I love yours! You should do more of these posts/updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Erin! Maybe I will :D

      Delete
  5. You're bullet journal is so neat! Also, yas Steven!!! I didn't know he was already 15... Lol, that's so weird, he's the same age as me... what???

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes