Let's Recap September


Happy Saturday bookaholics! I can't believe September is over. I struggled with my new school schedule but, things are getting better. :,) And, I'm so excited for October (HALLOWEEN) and the chilly weather! 


SEPTEMBER:




+ + + + +

Remember, give me a follow on social media! 



+ The cover for Tyler Johnson Was Here was released and it's absolutely gorgeous! 



+ Legendary (Caraval's sequel!) has a cover. It looks really well with Caraval.




+ And, finally, I'm SO HAPPY to announce that Lockwood & Co. is becoming a TV show. 

me right now

+ + + + +

BLOGGERS:



Emily @ Paperback Princess reviews Love and Gelato (thank you for sharing about the inappropriate Italian culture!)

Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales shared 14 upcoming desi YA/MG books. (they all look amazing!)


I only read 4 books (I'm reading 3 right now) this month and and I'm a little disappointed in myself. But I'm really glad they were all good books!


Share:

8 comments :

  1. Happy October, Anna! I am so looking forward to Halloween and of course the premiere of Stranger Things season 2!!! Thanks for sharing my post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy October, Emily! ME TOO GOSH I LOVE HALLOWEEN. Definitely! I'm watching the premiere right after school. No problem! :D

      Delete
  2. How did you enjoy Highly Illogical Behavior? It's one of my favorite books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly Illogical Behavior was really unique but it had some flaws for me. Thanks for stopping by, Jolly!

      Delete
  3. WHAT. YOU DID A LOCKWOOD POST AND I DIDN'T NOTICE?? BRB, GOTTA GO READ.
    (also, a TV SHOW? I am BLESSED.)

    okay, now that I'm back and (somewhat) calmer...

    I liked Milk and Honey as well! Are you planning on reading Kaur's upcoming book? And ooh, I've wanted to read The Secret History for so long. It almost gives me Stiefvater, Aglionby-esque feels? When you've finished, tell me what you think!

    MY DUDE. LEGENDARY LOOKS AMAZING. And, okay, so does King of Scars, but let's be real. What's the Bardugo book we all truly want? Ninth House. Obviously.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE DO ASDFGHJKL.
      (I know?! It's crazy?!)

      Yes! I'm rather excited for Kaur's new book (also that coverrrr *heart eyes*). Ohhh definitely, but the writing is so different. Of course!

      I've only read the first Grisha book so I'm not *THAT* excited for King of Scars ... oops. BUT NINTH HOUSE?! Yes please.

      Delete
  4. ahhhh happy october!! dude i missed you, i haven't been on your blog for what feels like ages! ALSO. how did you like highly illogical behavior? it's been on my TBR for foreverrrr and my library recently got it so i've been debating whether to pick it up or not :D

    ~ noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy October, Noor! :D Same here; I'm loving the new blog btw. Highly Illogical Behavior was really unique but it had some flaws for moi. I gave it 4/5 stars.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes