quiz: your Halloween favorites = your next spooky YA read


It's FINALLY October bookaholics. I'm so ready for chilly weather, hot cocoa, sweaters and creepy YA books! Today, I'm sharing my own quiz; which is based off your Halloween favorites. And, at the end, you'll get a spooky YA read. Are you ready to begin?

Before you begin, I suggest you read over these notes: 1) i haven't read any of the chosen books but !!! they're all on my tbr and i've heard good things about them all. 2) the whole quiz isn't 100% based on favorites and I'M SORRY I TRIED BUT I NEEDED OTHER QUESTIONS. and 3) i struggled a bit with matching the books to the questions so, if you don't get your answer or want another book then don't worry!! i'll be linking all the answers at the end. the comment section is also always open and i can help answer anything :D

NOW! Are you ready?! Here's the quiz...






THE SPOOKY BOOKS:

The Girl from the Well (Book 1) by Rin Chupeco
As I Descended by Robin Talley
Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke & more
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins


WHO'S EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN?! Anyone treat-or-tricking this year? Maybe you're just dressing up? ALSO- share your answers down below! Have a great Monday everyone.

Share:

8 comments :

  1. I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOUR QUIZZES THE OTHER DAY AND HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.

    I got The Girl From the Well and now I have chills. Imma have to put this one on my tbr. ;)

    xx Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW THAT'S AWESOME!? Thank you :,D

      I know right?! The Girl From the Well sounds sO good. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I got The Girl From the Well! I read it earlier this year and I did ended up enjoying it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome quiz, I got As I Descended :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quiz! I got There's someone inside your house which honestly seems great! It is weird if I say teen slasher books are right up my ally? Okay, yes that's weird - sorry! Halloween has to be my favourite holiday overall. I'm for sure going trick or treating but it's likely my friends and I will be the oldest in our area.

    - Edie
    Edie writes things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nope - it's okay. Haha me too!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes